Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm hurt Zyzz. You can't take my word at face value?
frown.gif

What are the metallic 1s and where is the footlocker AU calendar?

Last edited:
Chicago's and breds are the most common og 1s I see. The least common are shadows, metallics, b.toes, neutral greys, kentuckys and black/whites.

Bout to double up on breds soon hopefully 
glasses.gif

nerd.gif

Getting rid of almost ERRTHANG & really only holding on to shoes that are essentials or go with a lot of fits.

Last edited:
thinking if i should get rid of my 2009 space jams and last years gamma XI's

im keeping my concord mids. im still trying to clear some stuff but having trouble. feels like im gonna be sad if i move the space jams.

im keeping my concord mids. im still trying to clear some stuff but having trouble. feels like im gonna be sad if i move the space jams.
Yeah it'd be tough for me to move the jams (if I had them ) but gamma 11's I wouldn't have a problem chucking out the window 
laugh.gif

I'm moving my atmos duck camos currently & probably my prelude 2's as well... tough choices but there's a lot of cornballs in this sneaker thing that make me not want to be apart of it atm.

Last edited:
2009 space jam 11's was so poorly made :smh: :lol: even for current AJ retro standards

I was so mad at myself for picking them instead if the 2000 pair I could've had for like $30 less (I paid $225 for my Jams the summer after) that I eventually just started balling and hitting the gym in them :lol:

Eventually gave them to a friend who did all of 15 minutes worth of repairs and flipped them for $150 that same day.

Last edited:

Sell the gammas, keep the SJs. If I were you, I'd also get rid of the concords
Concords

I was so mad at myself for picking them instead if the 2000 pair I could've had for like $30 less (I paid $225 for my Jams the summer after) that I eventually just started balling and hitting the gym in them :lol:

Eventually gave them to a friend who did all of 15 minutes worth of repairs and flipped them for $150 that same day.

That was the only holiday XI i didn't get easy i should of let it be and not pay resale price for them :stoneface: :lol:

Gamma 11s are underrated in my opinion.  I thought they were poop till I wore my pair for the first time a couple months ago.

Decent colorway 11 that won't yellow is a shoe that can be worn for years.

Last edited:
Man, I didn't even WANT anymore of the Holiday XI releases after those :lol:

We all make mistakes |I

:lol: but since then for me NDC been clutch during Holiday time 8)

True Words :frown: good thing about sneakers for the most part you can get to fix those mistakes or even forget about them quick :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Peeps are really trying to sell those 2013 Patent Leather Gold/Black 1s on the bay for 3k? Hahahahaha :lol: what a joke

Back
Top Bottom