Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can anyone elaborate as to why it's called noise canceling?

Is that just one of those terms that's not meant to make sense but just to get the people going?

Can anyone elaborate as to why it's called noise canceling?

Is that just one of those terms that's not meant to make sense but just to get the people going?
GrouchyFoolhardyFly-size_restricted.gif

One thing I noticed that annoys me when wearing Jordan 1 highs is since the collar so high and it rubs on my achiles tendon. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

he loves to do preorders. sometimes those are more than resell price. so the answer is yes lol.
Yes, I pre-order a lot of hard to get Jordan’s. So I don’t have to be on the sneakers app with thousands of people and everywhere else online we’re the shoe drops. I have a few more pre-orders coming and I am good with spending the extra money.

Last edited:
"No matter their sport, elite athletes seemingly share one common trait: an innate ability to block out all outside noise and hone in on their craft with the utmost precision, enabling them to perform feats that most could only dream of."

see? full on super gimmick :lol:
Atleast gimmicks have some sort of a hook. This doesn't even have a hook. Nike should to take off the noise cancelling headphones & listen every now & then.

I find it interesting that so many build up their collection just to purge it later. I feel like it's from people impulse buying everything, and the social media storm creating a frenzy over releases. Though it seems like people are changing and are being more picky about what they buy now as opposed to a couple of years ago.

I only buy stuff I really want, so so far I haven't had that issue. If I don't see myself wearing/liking it I don't care how limited it is, hard pass.

Back
Top Bottom