Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol: 2 months ago you were on that “I ain’t buying any of this new ****” and now you have ROYs and Turbos lol

Yeah I got the Turbos I was teetering on them for awhile definitely wasnt about to purchase on resell so I said to myself if I can find a pair for retail than I'll likely commit. I felt they were too similar to the UNC until I saw them in person today. I had the UNC's on feet and compared and contrasted. I been had the ROY's after completing my tmnt set I felt a Splinter would be needed and that was the deciding factor with that. Also, there can always be change of opinion and heart that's one of the great things about humanity.

This was the vid that swayed me I even said "if you told me DJ Khaled rocking a 1 would make me wanna cop i wouldn't believe you but here I am"

Yeah I got the Turbos I was teetering on them for awhile definitely wasnt about to purchase on resell so I said to myself if I can find a pair for retail than I'll likely commit. I felt they were too similar to the UNC until I saw them in person today. I had the UNC's on feet and compared and contrasted. I been had the ROY's after completing my tmnt set I felt a Splinter would be needed and that was the deciding factor with that. Also, there can always be change of opinion and heart that's one of the great things about humanity.

I change my mind too but just something I noticed lol

I change my mind too but just something I noticed lol

Yeah I totally get it. I be noticing it too with others but after that Khaled vid was shared I was pretty much in but not sweatin it if I missed out. If I couldn't find them for retail I wouldn't even have copped.

Didn't know Kickscrew sold on StockX...

Winning bid for Shadows was accepted around 12:30am PST.

Woke up around 7am, status said shipped for Authentication.

At 9am authentication passed.

At noon, got tracking number and ended up being KC via DHL.

ETA Monday. Probably the fastest turnaround I've ever had on SX.

Didn't know Kickscrew sold on StockX...

Winning bid for Shadows was accepted around 12:30am PST.

Woke up around 7am, status said shipped for Authentication.

At 9am authentication passed.

At noon, got tracking number and ended up being KC via DHL.

ETA Monday. Probably the fastest turnaround I've ever had on SX.

That's what's up man! I just got confirmed my ochres are being sent to stockx. Super pumped if all goes well they should be at my doorstep between Tuesday and Thursday

I would never rock the gaudy suit but it's a clean color. It's like a mint green

Edit: nah its mint green idk why Nike just ain't say that

These came with 3 laces.... the red laces are the way to go IMO.... they are hella easy to put on also haha
20190328_180035.jpg
20190328_175602.jpg

khaled always has the worst fits with the most exclusive heat.

No one would buy if it said Mint Green, you gotta give it an odd description of a color... like yeah thats a Turbo kind of green

No one would buy if it said Mint Green, you gotta give it an odd description of a color... like yeah thats a Turbo kind of green

Ah, I see like hyper pink or hot lava. Or how neon green is literally volt but they just call it volt

So you only wanted them because of the name?

Back
Top Bottom