Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been thinking about this for a while, but what if they did push out mass amounts of the black/reds so that they’re always out there, but quality wasn’t so good or even if they were to use that black pebbled kind of leather instead?

4CC0935E-7FF1-4555-AE0C-CC16905D74D3.jpeg

Not at all true. I wouldn’t buy BC even if they were men’s because I don’t like PL 1s. I wouldn’t buy a men’s satin SBB because to me they’re just a consolation prize for not having the true leather version. And I’m not huge on satin shoes in general. Even if the satin breds and royals were a GR, I probably would’ve passed.
satin breds and royals are forever flames!

OG 1 colorways are dead. I blame off-white and gentry for the demise of the rest of the 85 colorways that deserve a remaster. They're all on some "dare-to-be-different" sh*t. Not a fan.

While BReds are not my fav of the Trinity I do wish they were an insta restock option. Honestly I would be willing to pay the premium ($175) for an OG ID option where I could have the option of smooth or tumbled (or pebbled) leather, traditional leather/distressed leather or patent leather, et al.

Grabbed a new pair of these AJ1 High Zip off ebay for ~$75 recently:
https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-high-zip-mens-shoe-CfKDWm/AR4833-100

I unstitched the tongue, cut the flap out of the tongue, restitched the previously stitched areas on the eyelet area, punched lace holes, and painted the Chicago colorway. I left it without a black swoosh though, and tried doing the yellowish edges, ala the Union 1s. Pretty happy with how the project turned out. This is what they look like now:

358gmjtrsoq21.jpg

Can you do me a pair?

Nigels are creeping up to be my favorite 1s. Havent had any urges to impulsively buy more 1s like I've been doing cuz I'm enjoying wearing these. Switched mine to black laces and they cold af.
Honestly man I agree I feel like all three laces that they come with work good which makes them even more wearable, to me that is.

Back
Top Bottom