• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally!....

Thanks to rickyriebel and from88til!... Rep to the both of you!

Last edited:
Man. Please don't come here asking for a pair. I hate when I see "still need (insert size # here)". Buying, especially indirectly like that is still against the rules and I see a lot of people get away with it. One of the reasons why I don't come on NT anymore is when I see people still whining/asking for shoes and threads get flooded with concealed wanted posts. :smh:

thing is these dudes asking for pairs can find em...

no one is gonna throw you a bone and give em to you for cheap

trust me, i would know :lol:

exactly @Zyzz  very very few shoes you can't find somewhere online, between ebay and flight club and sole supremacy you can find a shoe
laugh.gif
 people just want a deal

i understand ur point since ur probably located in the us,but here in canada its way more difficult to find 

and im just asking for help nothing more 

but it is what it is i guess so ty anyway 

i understand ur point since ur probably located in the us,but here in canada its way more difficult to find 

and im just asking for help nothing more 

but it is what it is i guess so ty anyway 

wasnt coming at you, you can find pairs. many people will ship to canada. just gotta have the cash

still anoob got warn got it now @geraldg2309

All good man. Wasn't just trying to go directly at you. More like a rant to everyone lol. And even though you have good intentions, there have been people not only have been helped but have been scammed as well. People will try to take advantage of you, especially if you say your a noob. That's why I rather not have it entirely. some people will always find a way to ruin a good thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom