Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need to know where I can find some spring/summer shorts and joggers to match my Court Purples. I've ordered clothing from tiger shark and mnml & neither of the purples in those joggers matched my Court Purples lol

Yeah, please do! Funny thing about the red pants is that they were literally the first piece I got. NDC clearance sale lol. The unicorn for me was the blue pants. Took me legit 2 years to track a pair down after I had everything else.
That's sooo crazy lol.. you really came up man. I slacked OD.. I'm sure my logic was sound at the time but I'm kicking myself for sleeping. I was lucky enough to find the set for the low but those reds are insane. The pants in both colors are hard to find.. you mostly see the jackets but the Red??

Unicorns for sure..

Man I’m still sick I slept. I remember a lot of that collection was UK exclusive too. I was waiting for the royal pants to go on sale and I messed up. :smh: I wish I doubled on the socks too

913541C0-C39F-4023-ABA3-C66E349AD3DF.jpeg
Pretty easy cop, store had 2 size runs

Need to know where I can find some spring/summer shorts and joggers to match my Court Purples. I've ordered clothing from tiger shark and mnml & neither of the purples in those joggers matched my Court Purples lol

Too much purple.

Man I’m still sick I slept. I remember a lot of that collection was UK exclusive too. I was waiting for the royal pants to go on sale and I messed up. :smh: I wish I doubled on the socks too

Lucked out and got both jackets and the red pants on NDC clearance a little bit after drop. They just showed up one day out of nowhere. Found the blue pants at a joint in Canada. Literally the only piece they had left was 1 2xl in the royal pants. :lol:

Speaking of RPs if anyone has both would like to see a crimson tint side by side pic with rust pink for shade comparison.

Back
Top Bottom