Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah? What does it say about them? Metallics hit the outlets.

What's your point? Did you get em? Did you like em? Fan of the keloid? Like the crimsons? Metallics were sleepers all the way through and were unjustly slept on being an 85' colorway. Plus, the metallics came out when 1s were still being slept on. I recall the years they came out people were still sleeping on other pairs like the top 3s RSBB etc 1 hype is at its highest at the moment. So it's a false equivalency on your part. Stick with the other 19' releases and compare & contrast.

What's your point? Did you get em? Did you like em? Fan of the keloid? Like the crimsons? Metallics were sleepers all the way through and were unjustly slept on being an 85' colorway. Plus, the metallics came out when 1s were still being slept on. I recall the years they came out people were still sleeping on other pairs like the top 3s RSBB etc 1 hype is at its highest at the moment. So it's a false equivalency on your part. Stick with the other 19' releases and compare & contrast.

You keep saying it says something about the shoe, and I reminded you that a shoe that you think is great ended up at the outlets. And no, people weren’t sleeping one 1s two years ago, that’s just false. Also, bigger sizes of ROTY (another shoe you like) didn’t instantly sell out either. We don’t even know how many pairs of these joints were made. So no, I don’t think it tells us much of anything.

Rust Pinks would do like the Crimson Tints if they both saw the same production levels. Just dudes that don't like pink.

Speaking of RPs if anyone has both would like to see a crimson tint side by side pic with rust pink for shade comparison.

Here ya go

3D58ABDC-08DC-4D22-8EF4-4ED9CC96EDAE.jpeg

You keep saying it says something about the shoe, and I reminded you that a shoe that you think is great ended up at the outlets. And no, people weren’t sleeping one 1s two years ago, that’s just false. Also, bigger sizes of ROTY (another shoe you like) didn’t instantly sell out either. We don’t even know how many pairs of these joints were made. So no, I don’t think it tells us much of anything.

With that colorblocking, the one that everyone champions. Yeah it kinda does. That colorblocking is used super rarely and for a pink/black version to release of it it was opted to be an instant hit and sellout. It would of been if the super tumbling with a sheen wasnt all over it.

Smh, copped the wrong size on snkrs and didnt realize it until a lil bit ago. Because of Nike's inability to cancel my order 2hrs after now I have to wait until I have the tracking info. I had to call in and purchase another in the correct size.

Lucked out and got both jackets and the red pants on NDC clearance a little bit after drop. They just showed up one day out of nowhere. Found the blue pants at a joint in Canada. Literally the only piece they had left was 1 2xl in the royal pants. :lol:

Oh so it was you who copped them huh :wow:
I think it was Capsule. Well at least they went to a good home. :lol:

With that colorblocking, the one that everyone champions. Yeah it kinda does. That colorblocking is used super rarely and for a pink/black version to release of it it was opted to be an instant hit and sellout. It would of been if the super tumbling with a sheen wasnt all over it.

The leather looks bad, I think we all agree. But "bigger sizes not instantly selling out" doesn't tell us much other than those sizes don't have much resale value. Most people on here think highly of Game Royals and ROTY, and both of those had bigger sizes sitting for a bit. There's been tons of shoes that have sat, even in money sizes, that are now worth a lot. Again, we don't know production numbers, so "bigger sizes sitting" tells us even less.

In today's sneaker world, I think a shoe selling out has more to do with resale value, perceived limitedness, and other outside factors more than the actual shoe.

It's similar to music, an artist or album being very popular doesn't tell us much about it's quality, whereas there are tons of great artists and songs that don't do big numbers.

Last edited:
Metallics would still go on clearance and top 3s and rsbb sold out instantly lol

Back
Top Bottom