Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man I f'ing love these shadows. The 18's were done so damn right. The only thing that would of topped them is if it was all flat leather like the 85's. 80 bucks well spent. Need to get back on swoosh

20190412_162729.jpg

Man I f'ing love these shadows. The 18's were done so damn right. The only thing that would of topped them is if it was all flat leather like the 85's. 80 bucks well spent. Need to get back on swoosh

20190412_162729.jpg
Totally agree. I NEVER double up, I've only done so 3x in my life, with these being one of the 3 times. Pretty close to perfect IMO.

It goes both ways

People in here be trashing people who like shoes that they don’t like

Just drop your comment about the shoes and keep it moving. No need for you to trash someone or keep talking **** about a shoe you don’t like over and over again and vice versa. If you like a shoe don’t try to force feed it down someone throat

Last edited:
It goes both ways

People in here be trashing people who like shoes that they don’t like

Just drop your comment about the shoes and keep it moving. No need for you to trash someone or keep talking **** about a shoe you don’t like over and over again and vice versa. If you like a shoe don’t try to force feed it down someone throat

LOL you'd never survive and OG Nike Air thread lol, don't even bother going into the Black Cement 4 thread if that bothers you :lol:

there's nothing wrong with liking crimson tints, but it doesn't make sense to say crimson tints are basically the same thing as rust pinks. they're not even the same colorblocking, nor do they use the same colors or leathers. to say if you like one then you should like the other is just not smart...to put it nicely.

there's nothing wrong with liking crimson tints, but it doesn't make sense to say crimson tints are basically the same thing as rust pinks. they're not even the same colorblocking, nor do they use the same colors or leathers. to say if you like one then you should like the other is just not smart...to put it nicely.

This will be my last post on the matter. I don't recall anyone saying they're the same, I certainly didn't. And obviously you don't have to like both, that wasn't my argument at all. It's more the mentality that one is supposedly amazing and the other is supposedly utter garbage, that raises red flags.

But the actual main problem is this: For some reason, kid felt the need to come here on release day and mock people going for Crimson Tints. For some reason he/she mentioned Rust Pinks. It's okay to like or not like a shoe, but you have to be an immature jerk to feel the need to mock people (who are excited and hoping they can get a pair) on release day. And on top of that, the whole "one is amazing, the other is garbage" red flag. It's just all bad. Someone has some growing up to do.

I'm moving on from this discussion. I'm happy I was able to order a pair. And I have my Royals in the trunk of my car, ready to wear at this evening's baseball game. So, it's all gucci.

Last edited:
Geez. This release has really gotten under people's skin. Congrats to those that wanted these and were able to get them.

It's more the mentality that one is supposedly amazing and the other is supposedly utter garbage, that raises red flags.
I totally agree, that if someone is speaking the statement "one is amazing and the other is trash" as fact, that is totally erroneous and dumb IMO. Now just asking, that's what you mean right? You don't have a problem if that's someone's personal opinion do you?

Back
Top Bottom