Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Here ya go

3D58ABDC-08DC-4D22-8EF4-4ED9CC96EDAE.jpeg
based off this pic, rust pink color blocking and smooth leather > crimson tint. but the actual crimson tint color >>> rust pink.

Hopefully the Jordan 1 bubble bursts soon.

That would be nice but doubtful given next year is an anniversary year and we’ve entered the wave of near-OG colorways that JB ride out for another year or two - before going back to OG retros.... honestly feel like it’s been hard to get my 8/8.5 since 2013 and just when I think the bubbles done another wave hits.

went in store and didn't like what i saw and felt. Pebbled leather with a plasticy toe box.
too bad, very nice color

I respect it. I have the all suede neutral grays from a few years back and I barely wear them cuz they're so plain. No idea what to do with them but I may dye them out. With all the ones I've collected over the years i have to say, any solid colored high 1 are probably my least favorite out of my collection. It's just too much shoe to be a solid color imo. My sails, triple blacks, neutrals, LA are all the least worn for sure. Especially the latter 2.
It was a pretty simple job.. One thing I'd say tho - don't mask up the midsole (in particular, but it's risky anywhere).. One drop of dye hits the tape and it spreads like mad.. If i had greys to do, I'd probably go for a black toe looky thing..

Oh, you like the $5000 white and pink Jordans but not the $200 black and pink Jordans. Interesting.
terrible logic. has nothing to do with the resell price and everything to do with how bad the crimson tints are. the kind of logic I expect out of people that aren't into shoes..."don't you already have a black/red pair of Jordans? they're all the same"

Just saw crimsons in person. They're not as pink as images and lighting would have you believe. If they were this shade all the time I'd have reconsidered my stance on them. But nah, they dont look this way. Pics had me fooled for a sec. Hows the quality on the colored panels to the anyone that copped?

IMG_20190412_133256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom