• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How come magic ain’t dead?

17845_South_Park_Magic_Johnson_AIDS_Cure.png south-park-s12e01c15-they-found-a-cure-for-aids-16x9-600x338.jpg

Lol

If you haven't worn it in a year....it can go.
most of my stuff is gone then. it's crazy. all my most coveted, favorite kicks get worn the least. it's like a sick mind condition where I'm subconsciously tryna save them for some "event" that doesn't exist. it's not good. see THIS is a legit reason to be considered crazy imo :lol:

also, I feel so outta place in these 1s threads with no unions or ow...
:ohwell:

Last edited:
most of stuff is gone. it's crazy. all my most covete . favorite kicks get worn the least. it's like a sick mind condition where I'm subconsciously tryna save them for some "event" that doesn't exist. it's not good. see THIS is a legit reason to be considered crazy imo :lol:

I've been purging during the whole spring, and doubling on shoes I find myself wearing a lot. I was interested in trying to grab a pair of Unions but the shoe isn't worth their current resale price IMO. I should've copped when they were in the high 500's. OW's on the other hand I have zero desire to obtain.

Lakers down to 400 in my sz. hoping for it to drop maybe another 100 before tmrw, but that is probably wishful thinking smh

most of my stuff is gone then. it's crazy. all my most coveted, favorite kicks get worn the least. it's like a sick mind condition where I'm subconsciously tryna save them for some "event" that doesn't exist. it's not good. see THIS is a legit reason to be considered crazy imo :lol:

wear your kicks Champ...

Them OW chi's are tough but I'm not chasing that mofo. Prolly flip one of my TS1 for a union just for collection sake. Dopes details on the shoe, but def not a need for me

i imagine lakers prices will go down once pairs come in and people start undercutting on stockx as per usual...even travis' seem to be coming down finally.

yeah, every time i see Chi OW i get a little upset not copping after the release.

I'm not into the OW or anything real fashionable, but those were well executed
My boy has a pair and even tho he fronts on how much he dropped for them, they are a dope *** pair of kicks man.

Anyone with the LA/Chi in hand, what's the quality like? Is it worth it?

I actually feel this I got some 750s I've worn once and it's like I'm waiting for the right time or whatever but it'll never come

go do some research and think for yourself instead of letting others think for you. you have been told what's real and what's false and you have obviously just accepted it all as fact without conducting ANY of your OWN investigation, but I'm the ignorant one? TYPICAL! but ppl are supposed to listen to YOU? yeah, ok (you're merely a follower who cannot think for himself)... :lol: :rofl:

Everything that you just typed verifies you don’t know have a clue what you’re talking about. The emoticons are just an exclamation mark of how much of a mental ****** you are.

You said there is no case like Magic’s, look the name Andrew Pulsipher up and your entire argument is destroyed. You should stick to discussing shoes because when it comes to other topics, you clearly talk out of your ***.

Anyone with the LA/Chi in hand, what's the quality like? Is it worth it?

I actually feel this I got some 750s I've worn once and it's like I'm waiting for the right time or whatever but it'll never come
very solid quality. Its like the Clay Greens if you've ever held them. Its not like 2016 quality but solid enough.

I know these aren’t highs, but these mids are some of my favorite shoes to wear daily. Colors go with just about anything, and I got them for like $85+tax

It’s the purchases like this that I feel are more fulfilling than a purchase that I pay hundreds
For and don’t ever want to wear out.

02181A4A-EB44-4D01-B748-AB18DF87D4A4.jpeg

Thanks for the close up pic of your dead skin :sick:

Everything that you just typed verifies you don’t know have a clue what you’re talking about. The emoticons are just an exclamation mark of how much of a mental ****** you are.

You said there is no case like Magic’s, look the name Andrew Pulsipher up and your entire argument is destroyed. You should stick to discussing shoes because when it comes to other topics, you clearly talk out of your ***.
so anyone who uses emojis or emoticons are mental midgets? got it. the whole internet/smart phone using world is mental midgets. not u tho. keep talking. the more you do you put your extreme ignorance on display. wow.

and all u have is ONE other name with the MILLIONS that have suffered and died from aids? you're so "smart" that you don't even realize you're proving my point.
:lol:

Last edited:
Hit on SVD for NYC to Paris but think I’ll pass and get them later if they’re still around retail $...

Back
Top Bottom