• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Magic never had aids ... ever. You don’t gain weight battling a deadly disease

Mike didn’t want to retire he was forced

All charms statements are true

bro, hasn't looked like he's come down with a damn cold, let alone HIV FOR OVER 15 YEARS! someone make sense of it for me then.

Yeah, that's always confused me as well. How healthy he's been. A while back I remember looking up some articles about HIV and how different people respond to medication. I think Magic is probably a part of the lucky minority whose body has been remarkably receptive to that medication.

Wow. You rail on the mainstream media (which while biased and not perfect, at least attempts to present FACTS), yet you believe all these crazy conspiracy theories based on zero evidence or facts. Horrible.
I've been called crazy for so long that it doesn't faze me. when I was telling ppl about weather modification tech the Gov't uses (haarp) over a decade ago I was crazy. when I was warning ppl about chemtrails and geoengineering YEARS ago, they said I was crazy. when I told ppl the elections were rigged I was crazy. when I told ppl the officiall September 11th story is a blatant lie, I was crazy. when I try to warn ppl about 5G and the deadly effects it'll have on us ppl think I'm crazy still. so now I think being called crazy isn't so bad bc the majority is fast asleep!

Oh snap! Won a pair of the LAtoCHI from a local shop! So juiced. If there's one pair of must haves for me this year, it's these!

Congrats! I completely forgot to check my local-ish skate shop and their raffle ended at noon today. I'm sick :smh: Saturday or bust for me now

My **** kept saying error occurred. I hate snkrs app.

Me too, but finally got my size 10. Took like 30 tries lol. Funny, I wasn't sweating the bones at all, but now I'm pretty pumped I 'got 'em''

I've been called crazy for so long that it doesn't faze me. when I was telling ppl about weather modification tech the Gov't uses (haarp) over a decade ago I was crazy. when I was warning ppl about chemtrails and geoengineering YEARS ago, they said I was crazy. when I told ppl the elections were rigged I was crazy. when I told ppl the officiall September 11th story is a blatant lie, I was crazy. when I try to warn ppl about 5G and the deadly effects it'll have on us ppl think I'm crazy still. so now I think being called crazy isn't so bad bc the majority is fast asleep!

9/11 was 10000% a inside job

How is 5g bad?

Yeah, that's always confused me as well. How healthy he's been. A while back I remember looking up some articles about HIV and how different people respond to medication. I think Magic is probably a part of the lucky minority whose body has been remarkably receptive to that medication.
false. AZT is not a cure. it only stalls your inevitable death. but in the process the body physically deteriorates! either magic is the only one on earth, or somebody lying. but again, we obviously believe whatever we're told by the news hook line and sinker. like bin laden brought down the towers. like Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. wake up ppl

false. AZT is not a cure. it only stalls your inevitable death. but in the process the body physically deteriorates! either magic is the only one on earth, or somebody lying. but again, we obviously believe whatever we're told by the news hook line and sinker. like bin laden brought down the towers. like Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. wake up ppl

Yeah, I'm no expert so I'll definitely have to look into it some more.

Jordan 1 thread orrrrr...?

giphy (1).gif

How come magic ain’t dead?

From first being diagnosed he had access to the best medical attention and treatment drugs. I imagine he was at the front of the line for all experimental drugs as well.

never had it. show another HIV case study like magic. it doesn't exist!

You’re ignorance is astonishing my man. Instead of popping off with zero proof, a little research will lead you to The Well Project. This is a collective of individuals who have been living with the virus for decades and some longer than Magic.

Magic never had aids ... ever. You don’t gain weight battling a deadly disease

Mike didn’t want to retire he was forced

All charms statements are true

Tell us how the Earth is flat too.

Back
Top Bottom