Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've been called crazy for so long that it doesn't faze me. when I was telling ppl about weather modification tech the Gov't uses (haarp) over a decade ago I was crazy. when I was warning ppl about chemtrails and geoengineering YEARS ago, they said I was crazy. when I told ppl the elections were rigged I was crazy. when I told ppl the officiall September 11th story is a blatant lie, I was crazy. when I try to warn ppl about 5G and the deadly effects it'll have on us ppl think I'm crazy still. so now I think being called crazy isn't so bad bc the majority is fast asleep!

tenor.gif

Tyvm. Also got NYC to Paris there. We probably only won cuz it's not a usual hotspot for people to enter raffles for
thought I wasted my luck with the bones but ended up winning today again too. I wonder how many pairs of each they got.

From first being diagnosed he had access to the best medical attention and treatment drugs. I imagine he was at the front of the line for all experimental drugs as well.

You’re ignorance is astonishing my man. Instead of popping off with zero proof, a little research will lead you to The Well Project. This is a collective of individuals who have been living with the virus for decades and some longer than Magic.

Tell us how the Earth is flat too.
go do some research and think for yourself instead of letting others think for you. you have been told what's real and what's false and you have obviously just accepted it all as fact without conducting ANY of your OWN investigation, but I'm the ignorant one? TYPICAL! but ppl are supposed to listen to YOU? yeah, ok (you're merely a follower who cannot think for himself)... :lol: :rofl:

anyway, my 2nd pair of TS1 lands today from the #1 fake peddlers themselves... stocks. and I think I today I jump on the Lakers sb.

Did I just wander into the conspiracy theories thread or nah
the MJ and magic stuff can be considered a theory. the 5G, 9/11, chemtrails, geoengineering, etc have all been proven... BY EXPERTS in the respective fields. meaning they are actual conspiracies. *****s dont know the difference. anyway, forget I ever said anything and just stick to 1s bro. its ok...

Back
Top Bottom