• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We’re six months into 2019, post your 1 picks:

- Favorite Release:
- Biggest Disappointment:
- Underrated Release:
- Favorite Pickup (doesn’t have to be a shoe that released this year:

Soon as off-white or some other hypebeast brand does a 2 collab, watch how opinions change :smh:

2’s dope no matter what y’all talkin bout.

ALL OF THIS.

Watch all of the hypebeasts come out of the woodwork for an Air Jordan 2 Supreme collab...or a Union 2.

Don C’s collab didn’t help people’s opinion about AJ 2s though.

Honestly, I think more people might like and wear AJ 2s if they dropped the price. I have no idea why they retail for $190, if they dropped the price to $130-$160 retail, I think more people would be inclined to buy them. They inevitably hit these prices anyways after months of rotting on shelves but by then people who might have initially been interested have likely moved on to something else.

We’re six months into 2019, post your 1 picks:

- Favorite Release:
- Biggest Disappointment:
- Underrated Release:
- Favorite Pickup (doesn’t have to be a shoe that released this year:

- Black Toe Union's
- Crimson Tints :smh:
- Turbo Green's
- Travis Scott 1's

- (Bonus) Overrated Release: Lakers x Chicago's

Don C’s collab didn’t help people’s opinion about AJ 2s though.

Honestly, I think more people might like and wear AJ 2s if they dropped the price. I have no idea why they retail for $190, if they dropped the price to $130-$160 retail, I think more people would be inclined to buy them. They inevitably hit these prices anyways after months of rotting on shelves but by then people who might have initially been interested have likely moved on to something else.
Don C is trash. Let’s go ahead and say that first

I honestly think JB wants people to forget Old Man MJ ever played for the Wizards. Which sucks because there were some dope Rip Hamilton PEs back in the day.

It does nothing for the brand to bring up his wizards days, he looked washed. I bet even he wishes he’d retired after the bulls but he had to try to stick it to Krause and play for another team.

And I agree Rip’s PE were dope

It does nothing for the brand to bring up his wizards days, he looked washed. I bet even he wishes he’d retired after the bulls but he had to try to stick it to Krause and play for another team.

And I agree Rip’s PE were dope
People keep saying this but his stats were good. That team just had nothing to offer. I’m from the area too so I followed them as a kid pretty close.

After the 11, and with the exception of the 16 (for me due strictly to personal reasons) Jordan’s are trash and is never wear them as an adult. As a kid they were neat. This does not mean all Jordan’s before the 11 get a pass either
This pretty much. 16s are trash too though. My friend used to call my white navys bobos

Hard for me to get excited unless it’s 1s nowadays. OG 11s have been great, but I never wear them, so almost like whatever too.

I agree. I consider myself a sneaker collector, but lately it's more about wearing what I own. Jordan 11s are dope, and I will definitely be copping the breds later this year, but I still haven't worn my space jams and concords from the past couple years. Every Jordan 1 I get, though, goes straight to the feet.

thats the bushwackers, and the brooklyn brawler was trash haa
tumblr_p4ynp5v7eW1s24yedo1_400.gif
:shrugs:

Brooklyn Brawler was the ultimate step up wrestler

tumblr_oejlsbgKBE1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

People keep saying this but his stats were good. That team just had nothing to offer. I’m from the area too so I followed them as a kid pretty close.

Yea his ppg only dropped just a little in his wizard days but he was strictly a jump shooter at that point which wasn’t very exciting. And that wizards team weren’t going anywhere so retirement would have been better for his legacy

Back
Top Bottom