Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why? They’re such a clean and simple shoe.

ehhh i just dont like how they look. dont really know how to explain it. im not saying theyre trash and fugly as heck tho. just not for me.

ok lets put it this way, maybe easier.....i wouldnt not rock some 10s. theyre super comfy. i only have 1 pair, the chicagos i think theyre called and thats cause i like red shoes. but if i had to pick a pair to wear, a pair of 10s would be unlikely to be picked lol.

now, 2s.....yuck. i dislike 2s. nothing wrong with any1 who likes em, but i wouldnt rock no 2s. those i straight up dont like.

When I think of all Jordans, the 15s are the ONLY pair that I have NEVER liked, not even once. Some I liked when I was younger, but not so much now, and there are some I like now that I didn't like back in the day. But the 15s.....Those things have never even been remotely appealing for me personally, regardless of colors, materials, exclusive drops, etc. I can't say that about any other Jordan 1-23.

I really like 2s, especially because of the comfort. My AJ 1.5s (aka AJ1 "The Return") are RIDICULOUSLY comfy. If they had just used remastered AJ1 material all over the upper they'd probably be my favorite AJ of all time.

Style ranking, imo (1-15 only):
1, 4, 6, 3, 11, 5, 12, 13, 2, 10, 15, 8, 14, 9, 7

Comfort ranking, imo (1-15 only):
2, 10, 3, 4, 7, 15, 1, 5, 6, 14, 9, 11, 8, 12, 13

I could only do 1, 3, 4, maaaaybe 5, 6s look ok but I couldn’t wear those, and 10s. 11s are cool but again I can’t wear those.

Feel the same about 11s.

Space Jam movie did nothing for me as a kid so i have no attachment to them lol

Appreciate the look of them though

Supposedly this prevents the glitter/spew from coming back. Let's find out...

IMG_20190531_182213.jpg

My collection is over saturated with 1s so it's been cool dialing back from them for sure. The only pair I know I'm getting this year are Frags, those are absolute grails for me. As far as I'm concerned if the OG colorways arent releasing then 1's are totally on my backburner for sneaker copping. Gained a forgotten love for the other Jordan numbers once I copped Black Cement IV's. Bordeaux & Hare VII's are all that's on my cop list until they remaster the desired "Home" pairs of 2, 3, 5, 6, 8. White Cement 3, Fire Red 5, White Infrared 6, Bugs Bunny 8. Who knows when that will happen. I will be getting b/red 11s this year and that's pretty much it for my love of Jordan sneakers. Then after that idk lol probably get some vibram 5 fingers and start barefoot running again :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom