• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20190529_220053_163.jpg

Might have to invest in the spew remover.

My collection like most people in this thread is hella over saturated with 1s. I think just about half of my total collection is just AJ1s.

I’ve been doing a better job at passing on bs releases though so hopefully my collection sees some shrinkage this year. I did recently have a stumble and I ended up with both of the Sb1s but we will see how long I hold them.

Truth be told I think I’m getting closer and closer to just being done with sneakers I’ve really had more than I could ever ask for.

Zadeh came out and addressed y'all for calling him out on the lace bags LMAO....
I was cracking up, like wait a minute didn’t somebody just call him on NT about that. Bet it’s that black guy i see in his vids, prolly on NT. Or maybe he’s here himself.

- Favorite Release: Unions: hit BT thanks to @bfresco. Got SB bc kith LA homegirl blessed. then cooked an undisclosed amount
- Biggest Disappointment: everything I've struck out on and refuse to pay resale bc triad prices too high
- Underrated Release: ROTY
- Favorite Pickup (doesn’t have to be a shoe that released this year: black FoG 1 was my "retirement" shoe.

Back
Top Bottom