Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
More sense than you asking sizing questions only to never buy or wear your shoes.

Where’s the hostility coming from? I asked a genuine question regarding your creative process and you come at me with old news? Come on now...

Got bored.

I Like the outcome.

C5FFD7CB-63DD-4C5C-B663-7AC55F2723C9.jpeg
Sheesh :nthat:

I think people generally don’t like 2s because it subconsciously resembles a men’s dress shoe at the sole. And the contemporary boot toe shape makes it look even worse.
upload_2019-6-2_11-6-21.jpeg

There’s nothing they can do about it looking so nerdy though

upload_2019-6-2_11-4-38.jpeg

Even here it still has that feel to it, albeit a lot less. They probably should’ve made the whole outsole red instead of with that white. Or better yet black instead of white. Red prob better though perhaps I don’t know. Not white though.

Then from there have a pair with just a no bs black upper. At the most, give that one a white midsole maybe.

The original OG run desperately needed a black colorway.

Last edited:
I think people generally don’t like 2s because it subconsciously resembles a men’s dress shoe at the sole. And the contemporary boot toe shape makes it look even worse.
upload_2019-6-2_11-6-21.jpeg

There’s nothing they can do about it looking so nerdy though

upload_2019-6-2_11-4-38.jpeg

Even here it still has that feel to it, albeit a lot less. They probably should made the whole outsole red instead of with that white. Or better yet black instead of white. Red prob better though perhaps I don’t know. Not white though.

Then from there have a pair with just a no bs black upper. At the most, give that one a white midsole maybe.

The original OG run desperately needed a black colorway.

People don’t like it because all the retros have had a ****ed up shape. And because MJ doesn’t like it. If they dropped them with the right shape, and materials, and added a story to them, people would want them.

upload_2019-6-2_11-15-16.jpeg

These aren’t bad looking and a good example of why they MUST be shaped like the OG or don’t bother with it. Any shortcut made ruins it because it’s so close to being trash as it originally was. Breathing on it wrong pushes it over the edge

Exactly. Now that right there looks sleek and classy!

I'm not too keen on the Chi blocking of the II like everyone else, honestly the red piping on the retro versions is an improvement in my eyes. Theres just too much white even when they're all laced up. That's too much shoe to be all white on the upper, one of the main reasons I dont like the cardinal VII's is because of that as well.

I'm a bigger fan of the home versions because it's a cleaner and sportier look. Old pic of me in my cdp's. I hope they remaster both OG's but for the Chicago version I hope they still include the red piping with the remastered materials & shape.

They don’t have to be made in Italy (though it would be cool as hell to have that tongue tag again). Make them out of the pigskin they used on the SBB. That’d be awesome. Just a smaller run of high quality 2s. Make a quick profit and increase that model’s popularity

upload_2019-6-2_11-15-16.jpeg

These aren’t bad looking and a good example of why they MUST be shaped like the OG or don’t bother with it. Any shortcut made ruins it because it’s so close to being trash as it originally was. Breathing on it wrong pushes it over the edge

Only pair of II's I need in my collection tbh.

I'm not too keen on the Chi blocking of the II like everyone else, honestly the red piping on the retro versions is an improvement in my eyes. Theres just too much white even when they're all laced up. That's too much shoe to be all white on the upper, one of the main reasons I dont like the cardinal VII's is because of that as well.

I'm a bigger fan of the home versions because it's a cleaner and sportier look. Old pic of me in my cdp's. I hope they remaster both OG's but for the Chicago version I hope they still include the red piping with the remastered materials & shape.

They needed a black colorway. Ironically the piping made the last attempt at one suck.

They don’t have to be made in Italy (though it would be cool as hell to have that tongue tag again). Make them out of the pigskin they used on the SBB. That’d be awesome. Just a smaller run of high quality 2s. Make a quick profit and increase that model’s popularity

Theyll probably have the same shape and squattiness of the "wing its" just apply the red accents and a white tongue and that is what theyll likely be. I think the red/black piping on this style blocking is so key for a proper look but it wont be OG.

wing-it-jordan-2-available.jpg

Back
Top Bottom