Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol minor as in there was no serious injury, because we know about that crazier tracy morgan accident years back

That minor damage I'm sure is costing six figures. It's not like it can be fixed by your local auto body spot. Bugatti will have to fix it.

She's the one who should be worried.

It's just crazy he had that in the city.

Speaking of remasters I really need Nike to drop more metallic colorways. Those DTRT's I posted are so amazing I need a remaster of em.

How do you mean amazing? Colorways, yes, however the quality was some of the worst I've ever had from the brand. Super cheap, stiff tumbled pleather. Very disappointing when I put my metallic purples on foot. I got my TTS 11.5 and could not wear them. Sold them at a loss. The rolled edges were a bad look as well.

Aww the weekly your-opinion-is-wrong-on-the-completely-subjective-topic-that-is-shoes discussion has popped up I see. Haha.

IMO, the Nigel’s are dope, and were a must. I just love the fact that a Black BMX rider got to create his own pair of Js, and the details fit. They’re scuffed and “worn” the way his Jordan 1s usually get scuffed and worn when he rides in them. I prefer the details on a white shoes as they are, as they wouldn’t look as good IMO and the wear wouldn’t have been as obvious had the wear been applied to say an all black pair, or a colorblocked pair. They’re essentially a beat looking pair of Lance Mountains, but the wear tells a story that makes sense IMO.

Man, @Aquamanjay_ 's passing really bums me out. None of us are taking this sh*t to the grave so we might as well enjoy while we're here. That 2500 will be a drop in the bowl 2 years from now because this is all cyclical. That's how I see it.

We bicker and sh*t about shoes but bottom line is none of this really truly matters. It's just a hobby and a lifestyle we subscribe to. People will blow a mil on a Lamborghini but crash it and that will be the end of them.

He passed?!

How do you mean amazing? Colorways, yes, however the quality was some of the worst I've ever had from the brand. Super cheap, stiff tumbled pleather. Very disappointing when I put my metallic purples on foot. I got my TTS 11.5 and could not wear them. Sold them at a loss. The rolled edges were a bad look as well.

The look sans the fake tumbled, stiffness, & rolled edges. It was a pretty nice shape being an 09 as well. I want a remaster of them so badly. I thought it was obvious what I was speaking on. Those metallics are a pretty shoe.

Throw a few splashes of BBQ sauce on dem *****es and they really smack!

7AE6CE6E-A5DA-4505-8567-ACDF4062FDA3.png

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in JB.

Lol fam u must not follow JB enough. Lol those 3.0s might not even be the worst 1s. This just hurts cause it should’ve been a layup for JB.

Someone at JB gets paid a lot of money troll fans and just see what sells. I salute them, I really wanna know who I need to kiss up to to get that job.

We were just joking in the knicks 3s thread about how easy a layup those could be (basically white cement 3s with blur and orange hints) but we already know to expect a blue or orange upper cause that’s JB.

Lol fam u must not follow JB enough. Lol those 3.0s might not even be the worst 1s. This just hurts cause it should’ve been a layup for JB.

Someone at JB gets paid a lot of money troll fans and just see what sells. I salute them, I really wanna know who I need to kiss up to to get that job.

Been following long enough to admit.

But that's what's so upsetting, there was honestly no reason...like......smfh....

Yep, watch us get Breds and Chis with this same patent/waxed fly-leather looking upper and monotone sole. I could totally see them doing this and targeting people who don’t want to shell-out money for resell on Breds or Chicagos but will still buy a similar-looking cw until the next retro.

Yep, watch us get Breds and Chis with this same patent/waxed fly-leather looking upper and monotone sole. I could totally see them doing this and targeting people who don’t want to shell-out money for resell on Breds or Chicagos but will still buy a similar-looking cw until the next retro.

No, don't even put that out into the universe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom