• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ECC0EEEA-2930-4C94-95EC-3E4A26A05CBB.jpeg
There’s something calming for me looking at my collection of 1’s. The texture, the look, the colors. It’s been reassuring during a troubled mental health time for me.

Stay strong brotha

That outlet release was so bogus. I was mad salty back then...
I was calling outlets in my state (PA) and outlets in surrounding states (NY, NJ, CT) trying to get a pair on my days off work when those dropped

Telling them I would drive there if they could hold them but any outlet that got them said they were only doing first come, first served

Had to resort to ebay...got a pair for ~$250 shipped

I was calling outlets in my state (PA) and outlets in surrounding states (NY, NJ, CT) trying to get a pair on my days off work when those dropped

Telling them I would drive there if they could hold them but any outlet that got them said they were only doing first come, first served

Had to resort to ebay...got a pair for ~$250 shipped
So in the long run you got a steal.

Yeah I was new to the collecting thing in 2011. So of course I missed and paying resale at the time was out of the question.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is madness! Don’t buy on em on release date. Speak with your wallets

I actually think it would help the brand if they cancelled this release though. They could release the shoes quietly in outlets like the Bred AJKOs or the Melo 13s. Then again, they might be going for "there's no such thing as bad publicity" with this release and might actually try and hype up the release even more.

Back
Top Bottom