• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20190608_093024.jpg

They really don't. Anyone that's been following Js for the past 5+ years know that the leather on the early fakes are always extremely tumbled and wrinkly for some reason, idk why. I'm sure the retail pair will look like the on foot pics posted above. However, they're still garbage and i'm still passing on them because the material choice was garbage. Same way I didn't let hype sway me into getting those terrible elephant skin Crimson Tints, it won't sway me on these.

They’re horrible (SBB 3.0).

the snowflake generation is so sensitive
Na you sound like you need to compensate for your shortcomings ... now sit yo *** down and go ruin a pair of la to chis on a YouTube tutorial don’t forget to add a clickbait title so you can continue to ride damndees nuts.

Meanwhile....

43728021-524A-4714-B312-B93FD43C3B6D.png

Randomly saw these yesterday on StockX and blurted out “what the F**K?!”
I had checked them like a few weeks ago and they weren’t even at $2K I don’t think. Had to check GOAT too cuz I literally thought there was some typa mistake lol.

Thank God they’re fire to me and I copped resell not long after they dropped :pimp:

Yeah I remember you saying you sold some pairs to buy these
And that you really liked them
I thought the prices were crazy back then lol

Yup I was one of few lol. Doesn’t hurt that Kawhi is my favorite player in the league. Really hope they don’t screw up and lose this finals

And I thought the resell was wild back then too...but I had to have em. Now the highest bid in my size is exactly 6 times what I paid lol

When the raptors win and kawhi will probably get finals mvp
These are gonna shoot up to over $5k
And the raptors 4 will go over $500
Resellers are cheering for the raptors lol
Oh and kawhi is a beast
I don’t follow nba that much
Thought he was pretty good
But he is a straight up stud superstar with those freakish large hands
He looks like he’s bouncing a tennis ball on court lol

Last edited:
What J1s would you recommend purchasing?

Roty’s or the Turbo greens?

Currently have shadows and the sails.

Edit: in terms of longevity for all seasons and generally what you think will suit more clothes

Back
Top Bottom