Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Scored a pair of VNDS Blue Moons for $15 above retail to deal with the sadness that is the SBB 3.0. I was hoping the Yellow toes would release as originally pictured.

B6ECA34E-1B09-4669-A184-824CEC327831.png

This is unforgivable.
Can't unsee it now, all I see, is a shrunken and shrivelled face of a mummified body.

Frag fund lookin healthy :nthat:

Thanks JB for this sorry year. Definitely gonna have em before the year is out. Probably before fall hits.
All funds looking healthy. At this rate, and the fact I have damn near every color of kicks I need/wear, next year might be another slow one.

They really don't. Anyone that's been following Js for the past 5+ years know that the leather on the early fakes are always extremely tumbled and wrinkly for some reason, idk why. I'm sure the retail pair will look like the on foot pics posted above. However, they're still garbage and i'm still passing on them because the material choice was garbage. Same way I didn't let hype sway me into getting those terrible elephant skin Crimson Tints, it won't sway me on these.

All funds looking healthy. At this rate, and the fact I have damn near every color of kicks I need/wear, next year might be another slow one.

Honestly, all these releases have helped me get certain essentials of other pairs. When I get the Frags that's pretty much it for me & 1s unless they do the rest of the OG remasters of the metallics, neutrals, & black/whites. I went back & copped the black versions of 3-8 and I'm only relegating myself to 2 colorways of those models. "Home" & "Away" is the theme aside from Aqua VIII. Hares & Bordeaux's are on their way. After that, it's a wait for white remaster versions of the others to release and who knows when that's gonna happen. Apparently fire red Vs are coming next year. So those will be copped. After that, theres really not much to keep me in the loop on. I'll double back & get the OG Japan Black NMD cuz hype and resell has waned for those but that's as far as Adidas goes for me. Last on my list are the Jordan 2 white/red if theres a remaster and I also plan on getting b/red 11s in December, after that it's pretty much for me & sneakers. Whoa, I'm almost out the game. I'll still buy special releases but I wont feel like I'm missing out on any "grails"

59CF54C3-9ADE-41E0-9BB2-13AEA88D167B.jpeg

Almost finished up on the Jordan side of cases.Never knew now much I needed these until all the shoes were visible.
You probably can't tell by the looks, but having them displayed like this has actually helped me thin the herd drastically.
These cases are for what I'm planning of keeping to wear only, still have collectors pieces and doubles stored.

I was never a Jordan 1 guy until the last royal release a couple years ago.
I singlehandedly blame this thread for turning me into a big fan of 1s. And I thank you for that!
Yes, I went overboard on SBs - but I have plans for them to not remain all the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom