• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

unds

He posts fakes all the time and a week late GM sellers have the exact same shoes for sale. Just like the white jordan shines, he posted them right before other GM sellers had "samples" for sale.

He posted the columbia IV "remastered" same time as every GM seller put them up for sale :lol:

just by doing my research and timelines, im assuming they are high quality fakes.

Is there sample pairs out there that are legit? most likely since they would be used to make these fakes.

i think most of the crap dude posts is high quality fakes and he just posts them first for everyone to see.

how are the first pics we see of the shoe of fakes tho?

why would they make fakes before they even know if people like that shoe

WHAT?

pretty much every shoe pic out is fakes and every XIII out all we have seen is only fake kicks not legit pairs. goes for every release. sure we know they are releasing but the first pics we see are fakes.

anyone else notice the tongue at all?

looks they have really gone back to the OG where the lace loop was cut into the nylon tongue rather than what the 2013's had it stitched on.

looks nicely padded too.

small detail but a good thing to see.
Repped. Good eye. Definitely glad to see how true to OG this is. If this really is legit, bravo JB/Nike. 

not doing anything, those could be legit.

doesn't mean anything to us as long as they release but since they will most likely be pretty limited i know im not getting em.

It's laced like an sb, I don't know if that means anything. I've never had 1s come laced like that, but I have never had OG 1s

That's jordan brand for ya.. They release all of the popular original colorways with new molds, then make a cheesy new colorway with a mold that looks identical to the '85 shape. Smh lol

I don't understand the difference between the mold. Besides quality obviously what is a big difference between say the 13 breds vs og 85 pair with just the mold?

The '85 mold is so sexy. It's like they progressively used less leather over the years to make the shoe shorter in height. Besides the '94 I think '13 has the best mold though after OG's

^this. Deep down though the 85 is just the best. The 1s have gotten a bit of a squat look but the 13 is close enough for me.

what did i tell yall. fakes

dude got all those future releases for sale.. columbia XI's, 3m XIII's, etc, etc

Last edited:
i get all releases early.all arent fake just from Guadong and Putian!Do your homework

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom