Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Turbo greens today

056C6203-9BE3-4AFA-87DE-67B35026BCEC.jpeg

they'd be so much better if it had regular white leather. I was bummed on missing out until I saw and held them in person and was pretty disappointed with the crumbled paper fly-leather. But still, the color and the suede was well executed IMO. I would get them if they were retail or under.

Turbo greens are ok
I definitely wouldn’t pay $279 for them that’s for sure
To be fair bigger sizes are somewhat close to retail (10 and up)
Actually I wouldn’t pay anything over retail
They are a nice retail or below shoe

Definitely wouldnt be willing to pay upwards to 3 hundred for them. I got mine weeks after release and that's because I stumbled onto city gear and asked around and they had a pair that was returned. But you're not missing out if you dont have them. UNC > Turbos all day.

Question
I have a double LA2CHI
some dude want to trade for a one time used
2015 chi
Plush cash from my end.
I have a chi my self but don’t know if I should keep the laker maybe it won’t re lease again

Question
I have a double LA2CHI
some dude want to trade for a one time used
2015 chi
Plush cash from my end.
I have a chi my self but don’t know if I should keep the laker maybe it won’t re lease again

Def keep the la to chi . Wayyyyyyy better shoe all around chi will hit the retro market again Lance Mountains never dropped again so you might wanna consider that as a example

Def keep the la to chi . Wayyyyyyy better shoe all around chi will hit the retro market again Lance Mountains never dropped again so you might wanna consider that as a example
Chi will re retro for sure. Cant say the same for la chi.. so good observation

Back
Top Bottom