• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do it Expeditiously!! :rofl:

tenor.gif

Crazy Joe :emoji_sunglasses:

Lance Mountain's seem to have hit their ceiling a while ago. LA/Chi have yet to do so. Now I'm thinking of doubling up on LA/Chi. Father's Day gift to myself I guess

I’d take Chi’s in their OG form over LA2CHI.

If chi’s retro again, so be it.. that’s all speculation. One pair of OGs is enough for me.

I’d take Chi’s in their OG form over LA2CHI.

If chi’s retro again, so be it.. that’s all speculation. One pair of OGs is enough for me.
The last chicago release was the golden child of ex-gentry releases and started a wave of new sparked interest in the model and brand. It was literally a celebration of what can happen if a cheapskate, selfish and boneheaded shot caller isnt there to ruin everything anymore. Now we’re back to how it was again. Does anyone here really trust the man to bless us with a good Chicago retro during his current reign? Despite what we’ve seen him release so far this year and the versions of chis released during his previous run? Despite the shoe itself only having been released properly 3 times in 30 years?

Ill be happy if it happens but id be a fool to think it will

A new chicago would mean an entirely new mold. An entirely new mold built under gentrys watch. Think about that.

Last edited:
Would you guys rather have Black tongue black toes for all star weekend or this new wonky gentry chicago 1 with react midsole?

Serious question

Would you guys rather have Black tongue black toes for all star weekend or this new wonky gentry chicago 1 with react midsole?

Serious question
I’ve ALWAYS wanted/dreamed of getting the Black Toe w/ Black Tongue PE that MJ wore, so those without question. Besides, I already have both the 2015 Chis (damn near deadstock) and the Spideys.

Back
Top Bottom