• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Look at this weaksauce
upload_2019-6-14_19-26-42.jpeg

:sick:

I reserve the right to respect all opinions as well but in my humble opinion chi is the weakest O.G CW
Just giving you ****. I disagree, but respect your opinion.

All cool I will except that it’s just hard for me to ride the wave because everybody likes them. So I feel where you coming from but I still don’t like them.
So is it the color blocking or the fact that they’re liked by so many?

I respect all opinions to the point where you are trolling, and you're trolling sir.

Man what a blind observation don’t know how long you been around but you remember when everybody and there cousin that was associated with this thread was damn near willing to give there first newborn for royals now that they have been retro’ed you barely here a peep out of these so called J1 Purest LoL. Same crap with these chi’s so ask yourself Am I trolling or you being a trendy sheep?

Just giving you ****. I disagree, but respect your opinion.

So is it the color blocking or the fact that they’re liked by so many?

All G on the **** giving repped for that. Honestly it’s just to close Be true to your school Dunks for my liking also count in the fact that I don’t do white based shoes.

Last edited:
Man what a blind observation don’t know how long you been around but you remember when everybody and there cousin that was associated with this thread was damn near willing to give there first newborn for royals now that they have been retro’ed you barely here a peep out of these so called J1 Purest LoL. Same crap with these chi’s so ask yourself Am I trolling or you being a trendy sheep?
I’ve been around to know that these are the closest we’ve got to this classics. You know exactly what you’re doing. You came in the thread and stated your opinion and continue to rile more people with posts of no substance. We get it, you think it’s trash, but no need to keep digging ditches.

You obviously don’t see how things work, people were willing to ‘give their newborn’ for a pair of royals that haven’t been retroed for 12 years (‘01-‘13), and to add to that hiatus, it was produced in low numbers. Fast forward 4 more years, they retro it again for the ‘purest’ who wanted a closer resemblance to the OG appearance. It wasn’t an exact replica, but it was close, and it was up to us ‘purest’ to get them. But this time around it produced for the masses hence it wasn’t so sought after since some people were okay with their ‘13.

Back to Chicagos, last time they were made almost right was ‘94. So you do the math and wonder why these are so sought after. Add to the hypebeasts who’ll jump on any train with steam, then things just get more twisted. That’s why I hate ig and those stupid Jordan 1 accounts.

But anyways, I’ve just caved in on some black toes and I’m happy. So cheers everyone.

But the black breaks up that white and it’s not so monotone
Im actually with you on the black being better in most cases but these are chicagos, not much out there more iconic than this. The black laces, collar and swoosh save them from what youre criticising them for.

I’ve been around to know that these are the closest we’ve got to this classics. You know exactly what you’re doing. You came in the thread and stated your opinion and continue to rile more people with posts of no substance. We get it, you think it’s trash, but no need to keep digging ditches.

You obviously don’t see how things work, people were willing to ‘give their newborn’ for a pair of royals that haven’t been retroed for 12 years (‘01-‘13), and to add to that hiatus, it was produced in low numbers. Fast forward 4 more years, they retro it again for the ‘purest’ who wanted a closer resemblance to the OG appearance. It wasn’t an exact replica, but it was close, and it was up to us ‘purest’ to get them. But this time around it produced for the masses hence it wasn’t so sought after since some people were okay with their ‘13.

Back to Chicagos, last time they were made almost right was ‘94. So you do the math and wonder why these are so sought after.

But anyways, I’ve just caved in on some black toes and I’m happy. So cheers everyone.

Math is quite simple CW nobody cares about doesn’t get retro’ed so there ya go. I never once said they were trash I stayed my opinion and that was it. As far as trying to fit in with the trendy sheep here I could care less I’m not here to hold my tongue for thin skinned peeps.

Im actually with you on the black being better in most cases but these are chicagos, not much out there more iconic than this. The black laces, collar and swoosh save them from what youre criticising them for.

That’s all I’m saying fam I’m not the voice of the J1 community just stated how I feel . Will bow out now cause dudes coming out of the woodworks all caught up in there feelings

Math is quite simple CW nobody cares about doesn’t get retro’ed so there ya go. I never once said they were trash I stayed my opinion and that was it. As far as trying to fit in with the trendy sheep here I could care less I’m not here to hold my tongue for thin skinned peeps.
I believe it doesnt get retroed that often because Nike holds that shoe and considers it one of their main #1 grails. Not because the colorway doesnt sell.

You the same Bozo that said the black Fear of Gods 1 was the worst C/W lol man log off you in over ya head

Sail FOG1 is the GOAT FOG1. Jerry himself said it. You gonna go against the creator of the shoe? Just like you going against MJs favorite as well...

Side note: I never said Black FOG1 was the worst. I said the Orange was by far the worst. The Blacks are top 3.

Sail FOG1 is the GOAT FOG1. Jerry himself said it. You gonna go against the creator of the shoe? Just like you going against MJs favorite as well...

Side note: I never said Black FOG1 was the worst. I said the Orange was by far the worst. The Blacks are top 3.

Proof Jerry said it or log off thanks not getting into a back and forth with you to help get your post counts up.

Back
Top Bottom