Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ahhh the best arguments...
best-thing-ever.gif

Exactly, some perspective for anyone who thinks the Clay's are anywhere near terrible. They're not, they actually wear in nicely. What you got going on is natural wear and a tumbled aesthetic due to the nature of the materials folding and molding to your feet. What I got going is true creasing and stiffness with no break in due to the point of cracking over time with wear.

My chi's which have amazing quality broke in the same way as your Clay's and that toe box has felt so nice and soft to the touch out the box. Massive world of difference when wear is included should be applicated to whether a shoe is made of "quality" materials or not.

20190624_151408.jpg
Wow I would never let any Jordan 1 get. Like that I always use snker shields they work really good not prefect good luck fam

I like the blue moons and clay greens
Actually surprised the resale is high on them especially the blue moons

Wow I would never let any Jordan 1 get. Like that I always use snker shields they work really good not prefect good luck fam

Nah it's all good, I wear my **** forreal :rofl: the reason they look so bad is because the nature of the stiff material and age. I don't care for sneaker shields and I like to wear my kicks.

I tend to agree about clay greens. When I first got em I was like 'bah leather stiff and creasing funny. I been wearing them because the color is fire to me. After wearing em a while the leather definititly breaks in and starts creasing normally. One of my favorites at the moment :smokin

the best hand in the game pack has decent leather. people just think if it's not tumbled it's terrible. worst side effect to come out of the original SBB release.
this is totally false. compare any of those 4 BHITG pairs to either SBB, UNC, most recent shadows, metallic red, metallic blue, etc...
there is a clear and obvious difference! again, it's why I dumped the Clay's without much of a thought even tho it's a clean c/w. the leather is some of the worst of any OG high. '13 Knicks and royals have better leather. not by much, but better.

Last edited:
Nah it's all good, I wear my **** forreal :rofl: the reason they look so bad is because the nature of the stiff material and age. I don't care for sneaker shields and I like to wear my kicks.
Sounds good my dude. Glad you are rocking your joints. Some don’t even wear them god bless fam

Back
Top Bottom