• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
(sorry for the derail)
i bought some shoes on ebay, listed "new with box", pics looked DS to me. i messed up because i didnt look deeper - would have seen seller put in the description "preowned" and the last picture of the sole does show dirt on soles.
I got the shoes in hand and was surprised at the soles, then i realize how he messed up on the listing (but wrote pre-owned on the description). he says he'll take the return if i pay shipping. TBH we both messed up but i dont want to pay $20 to ship back and hold the L. i rather him either pay for shipping or give me like $20 hush money and call it a day. Anyone know my options?

Tell him you want $20 or you're getting eBay involved, which they'll make him pay the return shipping if the shoes were not as advertised

Does anyone else feel like recent Jordan 1s are running almost a half-size big? The ones I picked up past December (Turbo Greens, Sports Illustrated, NYC to Paris) feel a little bigger than the ones I picked up prior (Shadows).
It’s the ankle padding less material being used compared to 2015 etc cyber Monday and Shattered backboard feel like the heaviest out the bunch I’ve owned

Green rangers today

69E5D5FD-F480-4AA8-8795-9570E51EC09B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom