• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0A9A8FDF-BB4C-4352-8D60-02608B11EC22.jpeg
One of those ‘why don’t i wear these more often?’ pairs.

Random:

I've noticed I have way more blue pairs of 1s than red. I think because I've limited myself to just the OG red colorways. Meanwhile blue is my fav color and for 1s there's many shades of blue they break into. In actuality theres like 3 royal pairs (royal, game royal, hyper royal all different shades of royal blue) fragments arent really royal blue theres some indigo in the mix. The UNC, Navy Metallic, & the Storm Blue are all standalones I dont own any other blue pairs but I think even these new Obsidians coming out they arent gonna be UNC blue, they have more of a powder blue to them from pics I've seen, I really dig the Obsidian blue used on them. They dont really break into different variations of red. A maroon 1 would be dope depending on how they execute it.

Maroon metallics would be so dope but Nike is being trash at releasing OG colorways again.

Where y’all getting the blue laces for the spideys?
I used the originals from some hyper royals (a little too bright) till I found a random pair on ebay that was closer to photo blue.
I also tried the spares from 16 royals, and those were way too dark.
The ones on eBay were just called 'light blue' which I'm aware is no help at all.

Blue laces came with them
Spideys came with black laces with red aglets and red laces with blue aglets.
The individual shoe thread is full of people asking why Nike didn't include blue laces, and people testing various spares to see what matched better.

That's dumb :rofl: so people just hopin get the same as the Lakers? the idiocy is maddening this is really drugs for people, I hope it's different even though I don't care for em either way.

That colorway is nice.

The idiocy is tying your casual shoes so tight.

Circulation ok up there pop?

Back
Top Bottom