Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m hella hype for Sbb 3.0 Ready to boot up for the overnight camp... raffle and any other way I can attempt to secure a pair remember when Sbb 1 dropped nobody new if stores were getting them this was before the limited wave on general releases then stores started randomly posting information. Then Sbb 2.0 which was way more limited then 1.0 but I guess know one noticed but mom and pops didn’t get them only Hoh in my area. Now we wait to see what this release will do really wishing for toddlers sizes for my lil boy

wouldnt call yo fit some bamma type ish... them white laces and jeans just dont quite... and yo kicks be jive leanin... all love though...

Stussy's!? Ugh it's hard being a bigger size looking for those grails. Not only are they crazy expensive but pairs are far in between. I wore my ostrich's into the ground. Dunk SB's were definitely what drew me into sneaker culture deeper than any other sneaker.
Yeah, sz 9's are also hard to find, and when you do find them the prices are just stupid sometimes. Both J's and SBs have drawn me in, but it's the freedom/uniqueness that SBs have always been allowed to create that makes them so special IMO.

wouldnt call yo fit some bamma type ish... them white laces and jeans just dont quite... and yo kicks be jive leanin... all love though...

Yeah that's what happens when you're a heavier dude with wide flat feet who's into sneakers. My only real gripe is that the purple on my tshirt doesnt go with the court purple but I went a head with it anyway :rofl:
20190702_175403.jpg

Yeah that's what happens when you're a heavier dude with wide flat feet who's into sneakers. My only real gripe is that the purple on my tshirt doesnt go with the court purple but I went a head with it anyway :rofl:
20190702_175403.jpg
Dope shirt. I've been going back and forth on getting at least something Karl Kani with all the re-releases they have going on currently. This one and others are like all in stock on their site.

I’ve always loved the hurricane’s colorway since the 90s and Solefly’s are the perfect execution of it, to me, SO DOPE. Really nice leather on them too.
Agree loved the orange green combo since I was a kid and i was surprised how nice the leather is

Dope shirt. I've been going back and forth on getting at least something Karl Kani with all the re-releases they have going on currently. This one and others are like all in stock on their site.

I'm gunning for two items off the site atm

I never liked this color. While I'd ALWAYS take an actual OG/retro over the mashup, it's definitely a little bit of hindsight to call these wack. Sure they weren't loved, or even liked, by all, and definitely not liked or loved to the level of OGs, but certain colorways were hyped when they originally dropped in 2006 and 2007. The only pair I ever liked was the White Cement based pair that dropped on Black Friday 2007 (I bought the pair then), and I remember the hype around it and a couple of the other pairs. I personally don't see myself ever wearing my pair again (mine are still in great condition, but I keep them for nostalgia sake) as I have both WC 3s and 4s (and my tastes/preferences have changed), but I'm not gonna act as if they weren't ever fresh to me.

The white version spikes > the black. I wanted those and the white cement spiz'ikes in particular. But these are up there for me like dub-zeros. I wanted them when I was a kid but now I dont care for them.

If I want to have the Pan-African flag colors on my kicks it's all about those A Tribe Called Quest 1 straps or BHM flyknit.

I actually bought the retro of the white cement Spizikes a few years ago. I wear them semi regular.

Also own the black cement 4 inspired pair of Dub Zeros. Had the photon blues back in the day.

I've got plenty of mainline retros but sometimes a little flavor don't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom