• Total voters
Restock tomorrow at 1 eastern time...

Screenshot_20190708-150256.jpg

Cut the lace bags off yesterday

Did white laces for an All White Party.

Gonna be pink from here on out though

D-0ctjIX4AE4jkJ.jpg

D-6UeMcW4AEzIFr.jpg

bruh i thought i was the only one who did that at all white parties..... every chance i get i wear some shoes to just muck it up lmao

wearing my UNC off white 1's to one next weekend.

i hate all white parties but circumstances aka the lady of the house i gotta go

bruh i thought i was the only one who did that at all white parties..... every chance i get i wear some shoes to just muck it up lmao

wearing my UNC off white 1's to one next weekend.

i hate all white parties but circumstances aka the lady of the house i gotta go

man im 0-32 vs all white parties. I thought for once I made it out unscathed.

Then I got home and saw i got clipped in the back by some drink substance smh lol.

No idea how that even got there

IMPOSSIBLE to stay clean :lol:

Color: Butter Yellow/Obsidian-University Blue

I mean did Nike/JB get a great deal on sail leather or something? It's ridiculous how much it gets used anymore.

White. I want white leather. I want white midsoles.
Not pre-yellowed.

Do any of you use crease shields on your 1s, I've ordered some cheap ones from China after I creased my phantoms pretty badly (managed to fix it a little by iron). They seem fine when I've inserted them into shoes but I've red somewhere that you should remove outsole before inserting shield and then insert outsole back or you will damage your shoe. Is there any truth to this? I don't want to remove outsoles since they are kinda glues to midsole.

Pics of shields
AA293B01-7CEE-4A12-A805-774CBB7258C0.jpeg
D727F0DF-70BB-4152-B750-54390DA94BA2.jpeg
A88B9D06-2D00-4545-9BF9-1E6CC3DB84CB.jpeg

Do any of you use crease shields on your 1s, I've ordered some cheap ones from China after I creased my phantoms pretty badly (managed to fix it a little by iron). They seem fine when I've inserted them into shoes but I've red somewhere that you should remove outsole before inserting shield and then insert outsole back or you will damage your shoe. Is there any truth to this? I don't want to remove outsoles since they are kinda glues to midsole.

Pics of shields
AA293B01-7CEE-4A12-A805-774CBB7258C0.jpeg
D727F0DF-70BB-4152-B750-54390DA94BA2.jpeg
A88B9D06-2D00-4545-9BF9-1E6CC3DB84CB.jpeg
Yeah, don't remove the outsole! Some people remove the *insole*...

I bought a pair of the real one's. I will pop them in new shoes to get the toe crease going evenly at the back of the toe. Walk around a little bit, then remove them. This seems to help avoid wonky diagonal creases, which drive me crazy.

Whoa, is it me or do those new Obsidian pics make the leather even more off-white than sail? I'm liking the look though.

Back
Top Bottom