Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
back then it was def not stagged back in sneaker lines and every jordan release becoming a FCFS free for all. that was life b

Oh I know, I’ve camped for releases before but those people’s personalities were completely ridiculous. I mean they were trying to hustle kicks on the local news lmao

Covering up a shoe for some NT vibes
92B188BD-1AAB-43B9-8DF1-B762C13F7991.jpeg

why yall bought up all the 94s off goat in sz 11 smh lol goona off these and hunt for a

I Love the Og Boxes with Nike Air on them Really digging the new colored boxes like on Travis, Sole Fly, Etc.

aren't the solefly's just a standard black/red aj1 box?

@bwood056 info on that display case setup in the back wall :nerd:. I'd highly consider doing that in my next house

Last edited:
Oh I know, I’ve camped for releases before but those people’s personalities were completely ridiculous. I mean they were trying to hustle kicks on the local news lmao

Man it was so bad

Had soccer moms and dads in Atlanta saying sneakers are good investment. Like someone’s granny getting em and legit taking them to eBay to flip right fast.

Some old head used to sell of creigslist he would camp extra early and have his wife and grandson pull up right before release.

Man it was so bad

Had soccer moms and dads in Atlanta saying sneakers are good investment. Like someone’s granny getting em and legit taking them to eBay to flip right fast.

Some old head used to sell of creigslist he would camp extra early and have his wife and grandson pull up right before release.

Haha oh man I remember the days when almost every retro Jordan would sellout and people would lineup for FCFS releases every Saturday. What a sh**show that used to be. I do miss the lower retail price-points though.

Back
Top Bottom