Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Homage to homes have the best quality materials I’ve seen since the 2011 banneds with the X on the heels(yes better than SBB). I swore up and down homages were trash, but man was I wrong. They smell like a leather pair of dress shoes and the supple materials seem to hug my foot moreso than my other 1s. Talk about some buttery leather :nthat::nthat::nthat:. They get a ton of compliments from randoms too.

What colorway have yall taken the turn on; good or bad???
I have both and I hate to say it but i think the H2H has better quality :X

Fit for yesterday.

20190807_193335.jpg
20190807_193224.jpg

Slowly rising :nerd:

Screenshot_20190808-085536_StockX.jpg
Overseas purchases.........I`ve noticed a trend lately. Almost looks like someone overnight buys a few pairs within minutes of each other, 2-3 times and they`ve been doing that almost every day for the last few weeks.

Prices would go up, but somebody had a ton of pairs and make a bunch of them available every $5 (with a few one offs here and there). Pretty sure its Stockx controlling the market. Hoping people get impatient and sell for the high bid........The longer people have to hold pairs, the more apt they are to sell for less. Leaving people who can afford to hold for months to gain from the jump in price.

Trophy rooms are how much now?!?!?!? Almost pulled the trigger at $600 but couldn’t drop that for a retro 5. $1600+ now for my size

Back
Top Bottom