• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This should make it apparent to Nike that we need more smaller sizes in 1s
Not really. These sizes only sell the way they do because folks in Asian countries have smaller feet compared to americans and their people here buy up all the small sizes (even paying resell prices)

Crazy how Sizes 10 and up sit in stores while Sizes below that fly lol

Lol yea that’s crazy. I bet 9.5 footers size up to 10 a lot

I wear a 13 and it’s pretty common to see size 14 significantly less than a 13 on SX, but I can’t do it though smh

Lol yea that’s crazy. I bet 9.5 footers size up to 10 a lot

I wear a 13 and it’s pretty common to see size 14 significantly less than a 13 on SX, but I can’t do it though smh
I can't do it. 9.5 to 10 for some reason is a big jump. I'm 9.5 tts with a wide foot, size 9 is uncomfortably tight & sz 10 is too loose. Not sure if its like that for other 9.5ers tho.

same 9.5 issues here. 9.5 is crazy hard to get vs 10 and above. I tried a 10 as well, but it just felt too long. I could save so much time and money if I just bought a 10 though.

Not really. These sizes only sell the way they do because folks in Asian countries have smaller feet compared to americans and their people here buy up all the small sizes (even paying resell prices)

I'm American and wear 8.5

Lamar.jpg

Man it was so bad

Had soccer moms and dads in Atlanta saying sneakers are good investment. Like someone’s granny getting em and legit taking them to eBay to flip right fast.

Some old head used to sell of creigslist he would camp extra early and have his wife and grandson pull up right before release.

One of the earliest interactions I had with my then GF (now wife) was when she asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her that she already got me a pair of space jams, and she was pissed because I didn't let her go them on my behalf. stunned, I eventually found my voice enough to help her understand the blissful ignorance she was living in thinking that she could walk up to a random shoe store at say noon-ish the day after the shoes came out and walk out with a pair. That concord video was crucial to her education back then, LMAO

So your saying theres not alot of asians or short ppl in the american sneaker game? ummmm....

Right but how much do you have to eat to reach that weight? If a normal guy needs like 2-3k calories a day (depending on height) to simply sustain yourself at any given weight, like what do you eat to gain an additional 150 lbs??
Its about food as much as it is about activity, age, body size, & metabolism. If ur taking in alot of calories & not actively burning them combined with a slow metabolism then its not hard to gain weight quick.

Right but how much do you have to eat to reach that weight? If a normal guy needs like 2-3k calories a day (depending on height) to simply sustain yourself at any given weight, like what do you eat to gain an additional 150 lbs??
most ppl here eat all day & remain stationary w/o watching their calories. also, u.s. portion sizes are wild large & unhealthy.

That many cals will be in the gaining cat.

Cutting will be more along 1700-2400 pending how many calories you burn.

To gain that much it takes time and a ton of calories.

Its about food as much as it is about activity, age, body size, & metabolism. If ur taking in alot of calories & not actively burning them combined with a slow metabolism then its not hard to gain weight quick.

most ppl here eat all day & remain stationary w/o watching their calories. also, u.s. portion sizes are wild large & unhealthy.

Oh I know, that’s just a lot of weight to build up, I was just curious what he was eating on a daily basis to get so big.

That many cals will be in the gaining cat.

Cutting will be more along 1700-2400 pending how many calories you burn.

To gain that much it takes time and a ton of calories.

Oh I mean everyone is different, if you’re a shorter and smaller dude you need less calories than someone who is taller in order for both of you to maintain a healthy weight.

I based my numbers roughly on this:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-calories-per-day

That said, I was just curious as to what he was consuming to get to 350 lbs in the first place.

True trinity:

F480B100-33A5-4BCD-859E-A92974459C2E.jpeg

Nice! I gotta disagree with you though brodie, Black Toes would make it the true trinity since they were all bulls colorways. I would say gameworn but he only wore the b/reds for the dunk contest. It still is a trip that they built up all this lore and history around the b/red only to be exposed as fabricating the story and now they are re-releasing the ships like "Surprise we lied! These right here are the b/red's ugly cousin the Nike Air Ship, the true banned shoe."

Back
Top Bottom