Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Friday vibe

BD0CA191-4CFE-444C-94CD-A37B3F533376.jpeg

Question. How risky is it to buy a pair of the 2015 Chicago AJ1s on StockX? From what I'm hearing, the fakes are so damn good now that it could make its way through StockX. Not sure if it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Three weeks in since putting those shoes on my "30-day" list and it's still heavily on my radar, so it's definitely the first (and possibly only) AJ1 I'll be owning for the first time ever! Plus, it looked dope as hell in the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie.

lol stockx verification process is touch and smell test. u think a billion dollar company would have some high tech **** to detect fakes or not

Question. How risky is it to buy a pair of the 2015 Chicago AJ1s on StockX? From what I'm hearing, the fakes are so damn good now that it could make its way through StockX. Not sure if it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Three weeks in since putting those shoes on my "30-day" list and it's still heavily on my radar, so it's definitely the first (and possibly only) AJ1 I'll be owning for the first time ever! Plus, it looked dope as hell in the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie.

For as much as that is gonna run you, I would maybe try to purchase off a reputable resale shop. I don't know that I would risk a purchase like that personally.

Satins are most likely a wrap for me

My champs not getting them and that's the spot that i always hit at

Maybe ftl will come through tho lol

Percentage of NTers in this thread that can fit into a pair of Satins? Less than half? Or will they be offerred in W12 so Men's 10.5 largest?

If i were you id wait for the Chi to retro. Or look at other places like consignment shops online. Or maybe cop the Spiderman 1s since they are similar but cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom