Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
im 100% copping for resale. aint no way im wearing a shoe that is labeled "women". thats equivalent to wearing skinny jeans

lol stockx verification process is touch and smell test. u think a billion dollar company would have some high tech **** to detect fakes or not

Damn, that's not good enough, especially after seeing a BuzzFeed video that tested sneakerheads on detecting fakes.

For as much as that is gonna run you, I would maybe try to purchase off a reputable resale shop. I don't know that I would risk a purchase like that personally.

That's why I was debating about holding off until a local cosignment shop gets it.

Goat verification tests are better.

But stock x isn’t awful.

I heard about GOAT being better for sure.

If i were you id wait for the Chi to retro. Or look at other places like consignment shops online. Or maybe cop the Spiderman 1s since they are similar but cheaper.

Yeah I'm looking into an alternative colorway that I'd still like to have until the 2020 retro comes out.

You guys are awesome; thank you, guys!

images (1).jpg

People actually treat this place like it’s real life That’s sad it’s about shoes No more no less if this is your biggest problem In life well good for you. Maybe people should worry about things that matter not about others pants... like your job money your marital status Things that can effect you everyday life....

Back
Top Bottom