Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
glitter on DS '16s...

20190827_155743.jpg

I'm stunned by the endless rise in price for off whites. To me they're overrated hyped sneakers based on being so limited. I don't think they're terrible, but if I walked into a store, with no knowledge of price/availability, and saw them lined up next to their non-off white alternatives (UNC, Chi) I'd do go for the non-off white models. Is it really just the hypebeast mentality that's driving those prices up? I had the opportunity to pick up the OW UNC's and chose the regular UNC's instead. Am I the only one that doesn't get it? Lol.

I’ve never understood it either.

Anyone ever seen this message on Footlocker: Invalid Voucher Code PK219TS2?

I can't login at all via app, mobile website, or desktop website.

I know I've got the right password. It will even let me reset my password. But can't get logged in.

Anyone ever seen this message on Footlocker: Invalid Voucher Code PK219TS2?

I can't login at all via app, mobile website, or desktop website.

I know I've got the right password. It will even let me reset my password. But can't get logged in.
I had that issue. you have to contact customer service to unlock it. i reached out via Twitter dm and it took 2 days

I had that issue. you have to contact customer service to unlock it. i reached out via Twitter dm and it took 2 days

I called CS who created a ticket who contacted me and have now pushed it over to the IT department.

Were they able to tell you what happened to cause it?

Getting my Jordan 1 La to chicago’s Tomorrow. Can’t wait to get them in hand and swap out them laces for the sail laces. Waited Way to long to get these. I have the NY TO PATIS AND THEY CANT HOLD A CANDLE TO THE LA TO Chicago Joints

Back
Top Bottom