Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I talking to you ever kepis telling me I spend to much on my shoes. That who I am talking to my money if I want to spent 1000000 dollars on shoes I can it’s my money

Chill fam, you my boy Mikey so just trying to help out :lol:

I’m not rich like you so I hate getting ripped off. I got two of the LA pairs though, paying resell is all about timing. You can’t win them all but if you need help getting a better deal next time we’re here to help :smokin

C0CE77F9-7A43-4327-A7B2-1F6D9FA71D93.png

I’m not rich like you so I hate getting ripped off. I got two of the LA pairs though, paying resell is all about timing. You can’t win them all but if you need help getting a better deal next time we’re here to help :smokin

damn you won on the TS highs

48634072347_96d4ef41cd_b.jpg

No time to waste; broke them out! Damn, after wearing Vapormaxes, React Element/Prestos, Air Max 270s, etc... totally a different world when it comes to comfort. :lol: I knew that coming in though!

How long does it take for the leather to soften up?
These are fire facts good luck with them joints.

Is a 10 min head start still considered a guaranteed pair at footlocker ? Been a while since I entered a raffle there. I know they changed the head starts.

Is a 10 min head start still considered a guaranteed pair at footlocker ? Been a while since I entered a raffle there. I know they changed the head starts.
It has been for me over the years I wear size 8 never strikeout wit 10min ig depends where u at really

ive entered so many damn raffles for a 10.5 i feel like ima end up with a few.

gots to.

hopefully my ex come through with the lay up.
annoying *****.

damn you won on the TS highs

im glad im a 14 resell is usually lower on hyped stuff except unions aint no way im paying what he paid for ts 1's

though i get weird looks when i show up to pick up a size 8-9 in anything....lmao

but to sum up a previous convo

stock x trash, Goat trash, buying from some dude you know trash, buying ebay trash

why cause honestly you have no idea if it is legit unless you have a very trained eye to tell if something is fake. i mean i'm glad people ain't really trying to make to many fake size 14's mostly cause its like making fake 1 dollar bills its not worth the time or energy for the return and risk.

honestly i wounder what is the most faked size made prob something highly profitable like a 7-10?

yessir.

but if i get multiples ill take whatever resell i can get.

you wont get much for that size tbh. you would have to hold on to them and honestly raffles have thousands of entries. your chances are slim you will hit on any of them and your better off trying FTL apps

with the recent rise Jordan 1 reselling you may get a lick over time if you have the money and time to sit on all those pairs.

you wont get much for that size tbh. you would have to hold on to them and honestly raffles have thousands of entries. your chances are slim you will hit on any of them and your better off trying FTL apps

with the recent rise Jordan 1 reselling you may get a lick over time if you have the money and time to sit on all those pairs.

trades and all that work too.
im hoping for a few in gs and my size.

but id be happy with the one personal.

the way folks are talking about stock and everyone going for resell sizes im pretty hopeful ill hit something.
between footapps and raffles all around the world.
Snkrs drop.

Back
Top Bottom