Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I want to cop those Las Vegas 1s but they are a little to similar to the black toes

You will not be disappointed. Qaulity on these is amazing. Im going to mall today to get black laces for these

Last edited:
The rttg are very nice, nut I have the cdp pair as well as a strap pair that is also black and white so these would be overkill. The only thing I don't like about them is the stupid sock liner.

^^ ingot mines last week for retail plus ship from @rebelmindz so def a great deal

Still big shout out to @rebelmindz we wear same size so ima return the favor [emoji]128076[/emoji]sooner than later

By the way already wore mines x3 since i got em last week :smile: i love em and when i wore em today to BJs for mothers day... Had a cat asking me where did I copped the black toes early lol

^^ ingot mines last week for retail plus ship from @rebelmindz so def a great deal

Still big shout out to @rebelmindz we wear same size so ima return the favor [emoji]128076[/emoji]sooner than later

By the way already wore mines x3 since i got em last week :smile: i love em and when i wore em today to BJs for mothers day... Had a cat asking me where did I copped the black toes early lol
Amazing quality if I lived next to outlet I'd snatch another pair but on to the black toes ,las Vegas 1's amazing shoe with zero hype! Shout out to u fam

Last edited:
Hilarious to see everyone buying the Vegas 1's now. Last year the RTTG thread was two pages and there were maybe a dozen of us who even copped the Vegas 1's. I still hate the laces they came with. Black laces are way better than red laces with silver tips (which doesn't even match the gold on the shoe, nor is that leather navy... the red laces are probably why a lot of people hated them to begin with).

those lows look pretty good but not for anything near $100, maybe like $70 and ill think about it cuz taking that strap off after paying retail is not cool. plus i might have to take the wings off the back as well

2 different reds

RTTG is more maroon

blk toe is sport red i think
Hmm interesting. Cause well:
Air Jordan 1
Black / Metallic Gold – White – Gym Red
539542-035
July 7, 2012

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
White/Black-Gym Red
555088-184
05/25/13

But in pictures they do kind of look like different shades. Well doesnt hurt to try I guess lol.

I called those asshats at the Vegas outlet over the weekend and they said they didn't have either of my sizes in the 1s...

2 different reds

RTTG is more maroon

blk toe is sport red i think
Hmm interesting. Cause well:
Air Jordan 1
Black / Metallic Gold – White – Gym Red
539542-035
July 7, 2012

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
White/Black-Gym Red
555088-184
05/25/13

But in pictures they do kind of look like different shades. Well doesnt hurt to try I guess lol.

im positive its a different red...

Jordan 1 89 Green glow...
ohwell.gif
 jb and nike love milking colorways they look at it like if u miss out on the main shoe in this colorway dont worry we are gonna make 9 other shoes in this colorway ie all the yeezy pink mint pink flash other sneakers nike is doing

its hit or miss...usually its miss lol 

Back
Top Bottom