Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pine-Green-Air-Jrodan-1-555088-030-Release-Date.jpg

Pine-Green-Air-Jrodan-1-555088-030-Release-Date-3.jpg

Pine-Green-Air-Jrodan-1-555088-030-Release-Date-2.jpg

Pine-Green-Air-Jrodan-1-555088-030-Release-Date-1.jpg

Pine-Green-Air-Jrodan-1-555088-030-Release-Date-5.jpg

Pine-Green-Air-Jrodan-1-555088-030-Release-Date-4.jpg

Things like this make feel like the end is near with AJI's.. first the ruined SBB 3's and now a perfectly good colorway with that dumbass tab.. The only thing that would make sense is that they're turning Hi's into the new mids and the 85's are the new Hi's.

Anyone in Philly area recommend any particular FTL locations for raffles?

I’ll be going Saturday so I chose a couple burbs close to the turnpike and Lehigh mall

Let’s face it, stop with the “the end of aj1s is coming” or “aj1s are dying” talk. They’re gonna continue to sell out and be popular lol. Everyone and their mom is going for SBB 3.0s and that’s reality

I have the Raging Bull Dunks SB Highs, which these look damn near identical to, save for the silver Swoosh, so I'm passing. Not a bad pair IMO though.
I have the raging bull dunks too but they're beat which is the main reason I'm shooting for these

Let’s face it, stop with the “the end of aj1s is coming” or “aj1s are dying” talk. They’re gonna continue to sell out and be popular lol. Everyone and their mom is going for SBB 3.0s and that’s reality
I will say that the last few resell duds (defiants, first class) have made the resellers here in Singapore a little more conservative on their asks. The 3.0s are getting about a $70US markup over retail. Had they not made them glossy, or if the past two Jordans would have been super popular here, they’d would have tried to kill people’s wallets for them.

And their dads still not back after going out to buy some cigarettes

Back
Top Bottom