Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hyper Royals always seemed a little too blue. I think the red laces break up the monotony and provide a nice contrast.

blue.jpg

Can someone please explain this “JB Gentry” stuff
I see no one gave you a very informative answer. Gentry Humphry is the current vice president of footwear at Jordan Brand. Everyone on NT hates him and blames everything they dislike about Jordan Brand on Gentry. I don't personally know what roles he played in what products. I could care less. I have no affinity for the brand and I buy very few new releases.

I like both of Air Ships and those AJ1s, wish Air Ship was not PE since its a lot lower than OG release but still happy it will come out

ALL IN on the pack, still hoping that chis really do retro next year though, still have a 2015 pair on ice just in case they dont.

They need to fix that swoosh.

20191204_000429.jpg

That '85 remaster swoosh is pretty undersized. They should of gone the union route for that. They easily could of blown it up they been doing it for years with Cortez's, Blazers, Tailwinds, etc.

First thing that jumped out at me too, I was like, "Where is the fat swoosh?" To me it's the defining highlight of the 85s, it fills up and balances all the space in the midpanel. They did good on other details, but you are telling me the missed such a glaring detail?

Imagine a new mold without the holy trinity

Only black and whites and neutral greys I cared for that didn't get the new remastered, but those aren't my top 3

Honestly, the fact that they got everything right but not the swoosh is typical JB and expected. I dont mind that much, since they really tried. Im just hoping they dont have the audacity to charge $180-190 price hike on these

I was just about to bring that up. I think that's what sent my hatred into overdrive.

I see no one gave you a very informative answer. Gentry Humphry is the current vice president of footwear at Jordan Brand. Everyone on NT hates him and blames everything they dislike about Jordan Brand on Gentry. I don't personally know what roles he played in what products. I could care less. I have no affinity for the brand and I buy very few new releases.

thank you lol

Back
Top Bottom