Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Me going to bed knowing I’ll probably take an L buying this damn pack!
04548A59-648B-41E3-917D-AAFBFFC42B73.jpeg

^ chicagos would probs still drop, these are going to release jan 2020.

also, can anyone do a quick photoshop of those 1s with the '85 mold in the chicago colorway? wanna know how it looks :nerd:

Damn and I didn't want to spend more money on sneakers other than on Chis... that pack is must cop

Also there were two white/red color codes floating around for New Beginings AJ1 which now makes sense, one from pack and Chis

For this freaking out that this pack equals no Chis, I feel like what’s gonna happen is this pack is going to be the All-Star “Chicago” release (they’re technically still Wht/Red/Blk), but they’re still going to release the actual Chis this year. The pack is solid, but I’m passing for the true Chis.

They need to fix that swoosh.

20191204_000429.jpg

That '85 remaster swoosh is pretty undersized. They should of gone the union route for that. They easily could of blown it up they been doing it for years with Cortez's, Blazers, Tailwinds, etc.
Exactly. ****s really annoying at this point. In a couple years they’ll finally fix the swoosh and try to hook us again :smh:

Lol y’all still saying Chicago 1s coming. What happened to the bred 1s that were supposed to drop.

Back
Top Bottom