Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SB 4.0 would look good in this two tone color blocking like the Black/Whites, UNCs, etc. Orange and white, all leather, no gimmicks.

Damn you can get these for only $95
So much shoe for such a small price :lol:
DF295DC0-1E88-41D0-848F-B74DEDF67DA6.png

It sucks being an 8 (I'm an 11), but at least you have far more options. There aren't too many 1's in a 17-18 range

this folk guys

chicagos no go for allstar

could be a qs chicago only run out of no where...but dave is correct .....dont know what changed

i know theres a bunch of air ships in the pipeline now...but they called an audible

You know what the retail price is on the Diors? People gonna go crazy on the resale, even though I assume the production run is similar to something like the Igloos, Rust Pinks, or Yellow NFRs, all cause of that Dior tag

As always, thanks for all the info tho bro

You know what the retail price is on the Diors? People gonna go crazy on the resale, even though I assume the production run is similar to something like the Igloos, Rust Pinks, or Yellow NFRs, all cause of that Dior tag

As always, thanks for all the info tho bro

they gonna be around 2 racks i think

I don't think resell is gonna be too crazy on the Diors... most broke bois can't afford to drop 2Gs on some shoes that will probably have a no return policy. Still a pass for me, Italian leather or not. I have hand made Italian leather shoes that cost less than $250. **** JB and Dior, the Chinese aren't going to touch it either.

I don't think resell is gonna be too crazy on the Diors... most broke bois can't afford to drop 2Gs on some shoes that will probably have a no return policy. Still a pass for me, Italian leather or not. I have hand made Italian leather shoes that cost less than $250. **** JB and Dior, the Chinese aren't going to touch it either.
Most smart bois and broke bois

Y’all had to know there would be some hoops to jump thru for that pack... hopefully it’s like the ajko pack & who actually wants gets em

Those diors def will sell out on release day even when price tag is 2k. Resell will be up the roof.

They're not even out yet... but I do hope that resell backfires and people are stuck with $2,000 Nikes, we'll see who really wants them to rock here soon I guess. Don't think we will see too many on feet pics other than celebs (who probably got em for free).

They're not even out yet... but I do hope that resell backfires and people are stuck with $2,000 Nikes, we'll see who really wants them to rock here soon I guess. Don't think we will see too many on feet pics other than celebs (who probably got em for free).

Resell ain't gonna backfire. It's a dope (but basic) colorway collab with a high end brand on one of the best sneakers of all time. Is it gonna fetch the ridiculous ask of $20,000? Hell no. Will it be at least double in value? My prediction is no DOUBT about it when you consider there are other Jordan 1s that are reselling for 5k+.

Back
Top Bottom