Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So pathetic for a billion dollar company. The thing is this keeps happening for every release. You'd think they learn but quite frankly they just don't care.
They don't care because there is no reason to care.

Their sales are through the roof, they are by far the #1 sneaker company on planet earth.

When your competitors have less than 1% of the market you start to not give a F.

Some ppl def come in here to brag about copping in a way that will rustle some jimmies, that's pretty much their intent. I don't get it, it's like they want to make others unhappy while also being happy themselves.

As you grow older you will begin to notice that there are more & more angry people unhappy with their life and everyone else is to blame but themselves.......

Some ppl def come in here to brag about copping in a way that will rustle some jimmies, that's pretty much their intent. I don't get it, it's like they want to make others unhappy while also being happy themselves.

My ATC worked, took about 100 refreshes and errors to check out. I failed manually and got the same slew of errors everyone else got.

I remember the snakeskin 11 relaunch came on a Mon at 6pm

And the bragging effects you why...?

If you copped you copped if you didnt theres still hope.

Just a shoe

I never understood the people who intentionally talk down about a release because they failed to cop

Has anyone who got through on here get cancelled from Nike?
not yet! i got the order confirmation and immediately called Nike.  They told me and later tweeted that all orders would be honored.  Hoping they keep to their word.

They wont cancel. We've been thru this a few times now. Infrared 6, yeezy foam. Etc. If u got an order you're good

Not going through all the new pages but seems like release was trash as usual 
laugh.gif

Slept in because didn't really care for them & was just going to use as trade bait.

Congrats to those that got through though 
nthat.gif

And the bragging effects you why...?

If you copped you copped if you didnt theres still hope.

Just a shoe

I never understood the people who intentionally talk down about a release because they failed to cop

I choose to be on the forum bc I think it's additive to my sneaker hobby, but people bragging definitely takes away from the sense of community for some. It doesn't affect me because I'm only worried about if I cop or not. I'm just saying that what they're doing is effectively being a sore winner, which is a bit immature, IMO.

No need to derail the thread, carry on.

Last edited:

not yet! i got the order confirmation and immediately called Nike.  They told me and later tweeted that all orders would be honored.  Hoping they keep to their word.
Not that I dont believe you, but I havent seen the tweet.  Can you point me to it?

You take people comments on CAWPING a pair like a Grain of Salt…  Don't let it bother you!

People gonna Celebrate….   So Congratulate… don't Player Hate!

One Day you'll be in their shoes… 

You take people comments on CAWPING a pair like a Grain of Salt…  Don't let it bother you!

People gonna Celebrate….   So Congratulate… don't Player Hate!

One Day you'll be in their shoes… 

Exactly

Peoples comments hurting peoples feeling and ish :lol:

Not hating on those that copped. Always good to see those that want a shoe to be successful. In case it wasn't clear, I was fortunate enough to cop after I slogged through the errors, so there's no salt. Just saying not in the best taste to come in complaining about not being able to cop multiples of what's a limited release that many could not cop.

I'm not saying you in general @jayII  I'm just  saying as a whole Thread

But it's whatever..

Pour Some Salt Out for my FALLIN' NT'ers….

NDC still has to reschedule but imagine how much more traffic that's gonna be when the day comes…..  

IT's gonna Crash even Harder.. cuz people won't be in FNL, FA, END SS etc etc etc

had all the makings of a messy release:

$140 price tag

announcement 2 weeks before they dropped

NO LIMIT on how many pairs you could purchase

not surprised it didn't go smoothly.  Not that i would have been able to cop anyway, being from canada and all...

had all the makings of a messy release:

$140 price tag

announcement 2 weeks before they dropped

NO LIMIT on how many pairs you could purchase

not surprised it didn't go smoothly.  Not that i would have been able to cop anyway, being from canada and all...
   Oh wow, there was really no limit on how many one could purchase?

Too many errors this morning. I guess the captcha didnt really work. My friend was also able to cop AFTER the reschedule tweet! He said he kept on closing the captcha window and kept on clicking add to cart. I'm gonna try this trick next time.

I was able to add but couldn't checkout as well, then nike removed them from my cart. So I'm not sure how anyone was able to cop after the tweet

Not that I dont believe you, but I havent seen the tweet.  Can you point me to it?
If you go the twitter.com/nikestore and click on Tweets & Replies, you will see that they responded to a bunch of people with, "Successful orders from today will be honored. Please keep an eye out for email notifications regarding your order."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom