Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The shiny leather and widows peaks lead me to call fake as well.

Shape looking a bit funny from the side view as well. Stay away :lol:

Last edited:
Red Flags:

1. Widows peaks in back

2. Shiny leather

3. Thin triangles that lead to circle on the sole are not properly spaced

Funny that the lace bag looks good and so does the ankle insert.. I think the owner did a lot of swapping around. Possibly even the box.

Last edited:
Good call guys. My mistake, I just saw that lace bag and posted.

Definitely Fake 
mean.gif

I did however tell him to get production dates. Waiting for that response to give him the green light

That lace bag and shoe trees with inserts have me tripping though 
eek.gif

Ive never seen them look that legit on a gm pair yet

Good call guys. My mistake, I just saw that lace bag and posted.

Definitely Fake :smh:

I did however tell him to get production dates. Waiting for that response to give him the green light

production dates mean nothing, the whole shoe off. especially the terrible leather and color.

production dates mean nothing, the whole shoe off. especially the terrible leather and color.
Means something when it's 9/13-11/28. Major red flag for the most part because I have yet to see a legit pair with that date. Should never be used on it's own though.

Means something when it's 9/13-11/28. Major red flag for the most part because I have yet to see a legit pair with that date. Should never be used on it's own though.
Yeah Santana, that info definitely checks. Dude must have got ahold of real laces and shoe trees and swapped them out like you mentioned above 
mean.gif

I have yet to see a fake/gm pair with the correct production dates...

have you?

i dont pay attention to dates but im saying, good production dates or not. those are 100% fake. which is why im saying production dates mean nothing in this case.

I've seen fake royals with "authentic" production dates. I've also seek legit royals that end in 11/28. Prod dates should not be the deciding factor for a Lc

I've grown up idolizing Derek Jeter, he signed my glove when I was 6 in 1998 at my first Yankees Spring Training game. Been my hero since. Today's release was obviously incredibly annoying, and caused bits of rage & sadness . Then I get a text, a few min after the cancelled release, from my buddy who got thru + copped for me online. Wow, man. So much gratitude, I couldn't be happier. 

I've seen fake royals with "authentic" production dates. I've also seek legit royals that end in 11/28. Prod dates should not be the deciding factor for a Lc

production dates do help but like im saying in this obvious case, it could have same production dates as mien and it wouldnt matter, they are fake and no legit pairs look like that :lol:

I don't think 11/28 is a problem. I have also seen 9/13 on a legit pair. The combo is the issue... While not the end all deciding factor, it should be take heavily into account if you have the 9/13-11/28 on the tongue because i'd estimate that over 90% of fakes have that date combo and I have not come across a legit pair with the same combo.

2 questions:

1) what'e the definition of the widows peak on the back that's a red flag?

2) is the "nike air" printed on the insole positioned like that on the royals AND 2013 Bred 1s?

2 questions:

2) is the "nike air" printed on the insole positioned like that on the royals AND 2013 Bred 1s?
See on the back of the shoe how their is a small bump or "peak" in the leather (like a triangle)? That is a widows peak. 2013 jordan 1s should not have that

The bred and royal nike air logos are different. The Nike Air on the royal goes horizontal, and the bred insole logo goes lengthwise

Last edited:
Don't production dates vary? I swear legit pairs can be weeks apart

Definitely vary. Beginning/end date of a pair can be weeks apart from another totally different pair's beginning/end date. However the beginning and end date for one particular pair is usually months apart.

Side note, end production date is usually a couple months before RD. Lastly, stamp under lid is usually after production end date, but obviously before RD.

2 questions:

See right sneaker..

Last edited:
Yeah production dates aren't the best thing to go by because on the '13 royals it seems a majority of the US pairs have a Sept-Nov production run while a lot of the Euro pairs seem to be Aug-Oct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom