Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

had all the makings of a messy release:

$140 price tag

announcement 2 weeks before they dropped

NO LIMIT on how many pairs you could purchase

not surprised it didn't go smoothly.  Not that i would have been able to cop anyway, being from canada and all...
You can cop from Canada if you have a US shipping address.  Im from Canada and I ship to an American PO box

If you go the twitter.com/nikestore and click on Tweets & Replies, you will see that they responded to a bunch of people with, "Successful orders from today will be honored. Please keep an eye out for email notifications regarding your order."
thank for the info.. repped

nvm, just read twitter 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i copped. i hate Jeter because I'm a HUGE Met fan but ya gotta respect the Focker. He played the game the RIGHT way. Plus the shoe is dope. I just hope my order is really honored. Order confirmation and everything.

Sure Nike on twitter said they will honor orders... But that was in response to the guy asking about the Jordan 14s and not necessarily the 1s....So they could still cancel orders... Techinically

Last edited:
someone also asked about the Jeter 1s as well and they received the same response from Nike. All orders with an order # will be fulfilled.

Anyone know how many pairs NTNY had?  I showed up at like 10:30 a.m. and the girl behind the counter said they sold out of the Jeters before she even got there at 10.  They had tons of blacktoe 14s and Jeter trainers sitting though.

Did Mercer (Nikelab) release them too?

will try for another pair of Jeters for trade bait as well. still missing the elusive Bred 1s in my expanding 1s collection.

Anyone know how many pairs NTNY had?  I showed up at like 10:30 a.m. and the girl behind the counter said they sold out of the Jeters before she even got there at 10.  They had tons of blacktoe 14s and Jeter trainers sitting though.

Did Mercer (Nikelab) release them too?

Jeters were raffled off at niketown and mercer released em also

Those who said they were able to add multiple pairs to their cart, screw you. Seriously. There's no way in hell you could have done that w/o using bots or something. Thanks for the contribution of the site going ape**** and for leaving the rest of us who tried to cop the right way, out in the cold.

I'm sure they'll honor the orders that did get through. I managed to cop the Yeezy Foams, before the site went down and they had to reschedule the release, order went through and all, then they shipped them out Sunday/Monday like with most Saturday releases.

this is completely false. they were all sold off FCFS and Mercer didn't get the Jeters.
Supposedly tickets were handed out by NTNY around 3 or 4am to those already in line. Guess it was their way to keep the crowds down. 

this is completely false. they were all sold off FCFS and Mercer didn't get the Jeters.

Mercer actually had both jeter 1s and the trainers wristbands were given out I'm not sure when but ppl had wristbands there and were leaving with 1s from there and trainers

Supposedly tickets were handed out by NTNY around 3 or 4am to those already in line. Guess it was their way to keep the crowds down. 
Did the NTNY open earlier or something? Because even if they gave out tickets, did raffles, or whatever, how did everyone get their pairs and check out so fast?  NTNY was a ghost town when I got there at 10:30 a.m., which is technically 30 minutes after store opening.

Did the NTNY open earlier or something? Because even if they gave out tickets, did raffles, or whatever, how did everyone get their pairs and check out so fast?  NTNY was a ghost town when I got there at 10:30 a.m., which is technically 30 minutes after store opening.
Very good point. I believe Flight23 also opened early for the Jordan1 NY23 this week. I called at 9ish to get store hours and they were already open and doing business. 

Usually on fcfs releases they open early only for what's releasing that day like around 8am or 9ish

Back
Top Bottom