• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A29D71CF-E4F6-4D36-8FFB-10CD67E001DD.jpeg

photoshop.... but gentry is trolling heavy
Perfect beaters. I’d cop

for me, sought after is anything that was sitting for along time and then now cost $350+ to cop. Example, the game royals, spider mans, storm blues
spidermans never sat b, they sold out pretty fast
royal chicago's are disgusting to me but i can't pull off different shoes on each foot.
i think hes talking about these game royals
game-royal-03.jpg

I really only like ogs, but these are nice

Spidey's weren't sitting on Stockx for practically retail or a little more after release? Swore they were easily attainable if you wanted them. My bad then

Me and supermanblue79 supermanblue79 did a petition and sent a big presentation package to Gentry when the Military 4 samples first surfaced and had leather wings & heel tab. Can never say for sure whether our petition and presentation did the trick, but we certainly got plastic wings and heel tabs when they released.
H headdetective

jshortt jshortt
Yes, I remember that! It was great working with you, and thanks for all your hard work on it. There was an infamous insider here on NT that confirmed that our package was the difference maker at JB, and was well received. I continued to keep in touch with Gentry Humphrey by email after that petition up until he left the brand. He was a good guy and really did what he could within Nike, Inc.'s corporate structure to roll out the best JB products. He didn't get his True Blue Jordan IV Sample into production, but I'm hoping the new guys finish what he started. I really want a pair of those in hand.

Take care of yourself Jay.

Last edited:
and sitting to me also refers to sites like Stockx. Sitting at retail or slightly above for the longest time. Ex: Game Royals.

Damn that dude is a narcissist. Just because you personally don't like a shoe doesn't mean they can't or won't be sought after. The Travis Scott's are an abomination imo but that won't stop me from acknowledging they are a highly coveted, sought after shoe.

Game Royals did sell out, but they could have definitely been had for retail or almost under in some sizes after the release.

I don't think so, at least not in the smaller money sizes. I don't think sz9 was ever under $300 after release (double retail)

If I remember correctly they shot up right after the release. It was one of those shoes everyone thought was going to be easy and surprised people. I'm still kicking myself for falling asleep too early that night and missed my promotion off the waitlist from Champs. I could've doubled up smh.

I felt like Spiders in my size (10.5) were in that $210 area for a couple of months after release. I did not want them but remember saying to those who didn't have Chicagos, to grab them at that price.

Stopped paying attention to them and 6 months later, prices were in the high $300. I was stunned.

my size 11 in the Spideys release morning were more like 250 260 and i moved on from them, havent came down since

Back
Top Bottom