• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The shine is probably what was used cover/blend the scuffs

maybe, I here are before and after pics...

80E5B7D0-4B44-4082-900A-8A55F54A3186.jpeg

0288CC59-8EB9-4874-B3B9-057E29E86B55.jpeg

You could've done that yourself with black shoe polish and a buffing cloth.....I mean he missed the two biggest ones.

How much did you pay for that service?

I think it looked better when I got them I think I scuffed them a little since then, not sure

Equivalent of 50 bucks including shipping to him and back, looks like he also repainted them

I am pretty happy with the work, just would like to get rid of the shine

I love the fact the dior 1s are the 85 mold,i wonder how bad would it be to camp in japan @_______.just got a few samples comingand quality is unreal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-06-12-42-12.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-06-12-42-12.png
    744 KB · Views: 317
A few minutes with a little Angelus flat black probably would have fixed that right up. I keep a bottle of both black and white to touch up kicks whether they be new or used. I just had to paint in 2 inches worth of the white trim on 2019 Bred 11's that wasn't there to begin with.

Last edited:
I love the fact the dior 1s are the 85 mold,i wonder how bad would it be to camp in japan @_______.just got a few samples comingand quality is unreal

The shoes in that picture aren’t the “samples” are they? Cause...those aren’t legit.

I think it looked better when I got them I think I scuffed them a little since then, not sure

Equivalent of 50 bucks including shipping to him and back, looks like he also repainted them

I am pretty happy with the work, just would like to get rid of the shine

Not sure how new you are but there is a restoration thread on page 1 and you can ask there before outsourcing. Im not ragging on you but just trying to help you from ruining anymore of your 1's (not that theyre unrecoverable). Also, when asking for assistance.. try to stay out of the pics you post if youre lounging at home lol..

NT is as much a nice/great place as it is the end of your username if you're not thoughtful :lol:

Bros, is it okay to buy a pair of Shadow 1s now or is there another upcoming retro release that I'm unaware of that I should wait for?

Anybody have any idea why Niketalk is jacked up on my ipad but not on my iphone? Can’t get any of the drop down tabs to work or get anything in the post box.

i gotta break these unions out one day
Do it.......tomorrow.
I’m not gonna lie, I have BT unions but I haven’t crossed that point in my brain where I’m comfortable lacing up sneakers that I know go 4 figures , to go to the grocery store or go get some tacos. I feel like lifestyle doesn’t present the opportunities.

Now that I think about it maybe I should try to bring them out for special occasions, birthdays, accomplishments etc

I’m not gonna lie, I have BT unions but I haven’t crossed that point in my brain where I’m comfortable lacing up sneakers that I know go 4 figures , to go to the grocery store or go get some tacos. I feel like lifestyle doesn’t present the opportunities.

Now that I think about it maybe I should try to bring them out for special occasions, birthdays, accomplishments etc

wear yo shoes mane... no matter what..:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom