Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just watched the video of guy exposing Urban Necessities and he was speaking about legit AJ1s having only one hole under the insole, is that true? I have two on my Royals...

Just watched the video of guy exposing Urban Necessities and he was speaking about legit AJ1s having only one hole under the insole, is that true? I have two on my Royals...

what? What happened? I knew that dude looked like a fraud... he runs around like the greatest thing to happen to sneaker culture.

Man filed a defamation lawsuit :lol:

Since, no youtuber has spoken on it, and it's as if it never happened in the first place.

Shxt is wild.

1578468108737.png
1578468117867.png
1578468133880.png
1578468141420.png
1578468147530.png
1578468155900.png
1578468164290.png
1578468177025.png
1578468185078.png
1578468192657.png

pics are nice but im not wearing fake blk/reds

JB/Nike are trolling/finessing us :lol:

And they know (consumers) we're sheep who will buy anything; due to the fact that Bloodline 2.0s and these alternate Breds exist. (Which they've conveniently made limited. :rolleyes)

For those of you who want Chicago's with better molds, stop buying these bastardized colorways of the same shoe !
Pretty much. I’m personally to the point that unless it’s the Chis or the actual Blk/Reds, the only ‘85s that would truly interest me would be colorways that are NOT made up of Blk/Red/White.

pics are nice but im not wearing fake blk/reds
The fk’d up thing about these is that them being comprised of the classic makeup of Blk/Red/White (albeit not the classic color blocking), yet being limited and using this ‘85 construction, is gonna result in dumb people looking down upon actual the Blk/Reds and Chis, the original classics. Like “the Chis and Blk/Reds are cool, but these (whatever the fk nickname they’ll be given) are true OGs.”

I'd grab 3 pairs....at least.
same. i'd beat all those pairs to death though :lol:

also i figure since they're going to drop new 1s in the 85 mold i feel like they're gonna release a pair of black toe MJ PEs... but would limit it to like 5-10k pairs lol.

One thing I don't get is people complimenting this guy for his editing skills while that whole video looks straight from 2008 YouTube

The fk’d up thing about these is that them being comprised of the classic makeup of Blk/Red/White (albeit not the classic color blocking), yet being limited and using this ‘85 construction, is gonna result in dumb people looking down upon actual the Blk/Reds and Chis, the original classics. Like “the Chis and Blk/Reds are cool, but these (whatever the fk nickname they’ll be given) are true OGs.”
I wear the Air Jordan 25's with the hole on the side. Dumb people looking down on me is the least of my worries. :lol:

lolol thats their lost. Cant help the dumb

These are the best pics, but I’m still good. Got too many damn Chis and Blk/Reds (and just black and red Jordan’s in general) as it is. Unless it’s an ‘85 rendition of one of those, I’m not getting bamboozled with these shenanigans. They’re cool, but that’s a pass for me. But as always, good luck to those that will be after them.

Same. Didn't like them when I first saw them, still don't like them now. The refusal to give people OGs is blatant, JB is trying everything to convince people this is what they want.

Y'all really believe pair numbers? When has that ever been verified outside of a shoe or box that is physically numbered? I don't care what source, plug, etc says how many pairs of a shoe there are. If it's not officially labeled or stated by a company I don't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom