Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I agree on staggering them. Dropping both at the same time was dumb. All of the bots were running multiple tasks to enter both and made it even worse. Damn a draw though. That just allows resellers to enter literally thousands of accounts.
Not crazy about draws but I have gotten lucky a few times and I've never gotten a L from them for not being able to enter.

giphy.gif

You know snkrs is bad when folks prefer a draw lol
First time I couldn’t get an entry in
It’s only downhill from here
2020 not looking good
Snkrs still sucks
Footapps are horrible now
Can’t buy overseas anymore

Draws have the absolute worst odds. I’ll take these LEOs, glitches and all, any day.

Explain?
From my understanding Nike's LEOs are mini-Draws and not First In, First Out. Downside is, if you get glitched then you're pretty much ****ed. At least Draws give you time to try and fix the issue.

I’m so thankful I’ve been able to get a lot of shoes I’ve loved the last few years. I’m just going to enjoy those. 2020 is looking dry for me. It’s too much effort and $, not enough Ws.

Explain?
From my understanding Nike's LEOs are mini-Draws and not First In, First Out. Downside is, if you get glitched then you're pretty much ****ed. At least Draws give you time to try and fix the issue.

More time open = more entries from regular people and bots = lower odds

Obviously if you can’t even get an entry in that’s the worst. Personally, there’s only been about 3 LEOs I couldn’t get to work. Usually logging off and back in does the trick. And be ready with your password and C/C info in case the app asks.

More time open = more entries from regular people and bots = lower odds

Obviously if you can’t even get an entry in that’s the worst. Personally, there’s only been about 3 LEOs I couldn’t get to work. Usually logging off and back in does the trick. And be ready with your password and C/C info in case the app asks.

Do SNKRS Bots still even work?

I feel like the number of entries from regular people are going to be the same in LEOS and Draws. People who were going to enter the Draw with their multiple phones and computers are going to be entering the LEO with their multiple phones and computers.

Maybe we are going about the bot problem the wrong way. We have been saying we should stop bots, but what if we did the opposite? Give everyone a bot (registered through Nike/Footsites) and even the playing field?

Limited locations for women's nc to chi? Don't see any locations other than NY

Last edited by a moderator:
Limited locations for women's nc to chi? Don't see any locations other than NY

Footlocker = lots of locations across US
Champs = few locations across US
FootAction = New York

It’s odd. The biggest FA here recently got converted to a FTL. Similar thing in Chicago I believe.

Back
Top Bottom