Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Question: On FLX are you able to pick a specific store or do they group you to the closes stores available?

For now I’m kinda in on FLX because it seems like there’s not a way to finesse it like before. More people should eat once you hit 1 or 2 on it.

9C4DDBF9-0E63-40A8-9DC2-1CB6EB464C76.jpeg

FLX was good to me but had to wait in line for 2 hours to pick up. Cool experience at the Jordan Store in Chicago.

it was explained that it's supposed to replicate the leather quality of the OG1 like it's gonna get better once it's worn and beaten. according to MJO23DAN MJO23DAN

Hard for people to understand that this is a different kind of leather. It’s thick. You need to break that **** in. This isn’t your normal SBB, tumbled, soft out the box leather. Some of y’all are in for a culture shock when you feel these in hand.

^ Its been since 85, alot of ppl dont remember or werent around to experience the og, including me

nevertheless cant wait

Hard for people to understand that this is a different kind of leather. It’s thick. You need to break that **** in. This isn’t your normal SBB, tumbled, soft out the box leather. Some of y’all are in for a culture shock when you feel these in hand.
I like the sound of that. What other pairs getting this leather treatment? Anything actually achievable?

I like the sound of that. What other pairs getting this leather treatment? Anything actually achievable?

There’ll be other colorways coming that are receiving the HI 85 treatment so it won’t just be the Reverse Breds or the New Beginnings.

How do these compare to 94 leather ?

I pulled those out to compare and it’s pretty similar although the shape of the HI 85 is more closely referenced to the OG.

With hype building for these crap colorways, can’t imagine how it’ll be when something decent like the Chicago’s drop :smh:

I’m just glad these reverse Breds were not something I NEEDED. I woulda dropped serious resell $$$ on Chicagos but not even tempted by the reverse breds. Onto the next. 23,000 be damned.

I’m just glad these reverse Breds were not something I NEEDED. I woulda dropped serious resell $$$ on Chicagos but not even tempted by the reverse breds. Onto the next. 23,000 be damned.
No way. This was far from a must have. Even the $200 price tag is pushing it for this Non-OG colorway. If you have the OG black/red colorway you’re more than good.

Back
Top Bottom