Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I personally prefer the thicker leather on 94s versus the thinner, softer leather on other remastered 1s like the 2015/2016 releases. The thicker leather holds its shape and looks better after a lot of wear.

Talked to a FTL employee about FLX app in store yesterday, he said " I hate it" and wished they never made the change.
I dapped him up, and bought some crap for my daughter to get my head start game ready. SMH

Did coupons disappear with this new FLX?

Yes no more coupons, however you will have the option to trade points for a gift card that can be used on anything. From my understanding, If you’re using all your points on headstarts, you’ll never have enough points to earn anything. It’s a freaking sham.

I’m having trouble registering for the unc/chi on the champs app...worked fine for Footlocker tho. Are you only allowed one raffle entry per shoe style,among all the stores?!?!?

Yes no more coupons, however you will have the option to trade points for a gift card that can be used on anything. From my understanding, If you’re using all your points on headstarts, you’ll never have enough points to earn anything. It’s a freaking sham.

I’m having trouble registering for the unc/chi on the champs app...worked fine for Footlocker tho. Are you only allowed one raffle entry per shoe style,among all the stores?!?!?
im entered for unc/chi on all 3 apps....ftl/fta/champs

apps are buggin out for alotta people....hopefully it all clears up soon

Day off today, getting the whip serviced

F0F2799D-F0E2-46F6-B334-37F1C68810F3.jpeg

54A32B28-0199-4FF7-B191-1FB629EF410F.jpeg

170 retail...4 headstarts at 500 points a pop...same thing once you throw in tax/gas money depending how far you got to travel.

well end ships so no gas money required. and they been upcharging on releases since waaaaaaaaaaaaaay b4 FLX came into play. many many years.

plus headstarts 4/4 headstarts didnt cost me anything cause i just used from the 3k they gave me. but the big diff is if i spend the extra money for headstarts and hit, i get enough headstart points for future relases. u get nothing with end.

I personally prefer the thicker leather on 94s versus the thinner, softer leather on other remastered 1s like the 2015/2016 releases. The thicker leather holds its shape and looks better after a lot of wear.
agreed

I prefer the leather on my knicks colorway and all black w/ gum sole over what I what they have been using from I think around 2016 to the present

Back
Top Bottom